If you're not in,starting november 6th you're going to kick yourself for the rest of your life

If you're not in,starting november 6th you're going to kick yourself for the rest of your life

But why doe

y

apparently its gonna be able to be mined by anyone with a laptop or whatever their decentralizing mining and you mine verium also the binary chain is supposed to speed up transactions while increasing security and keeping fees down. I'll watch it but i'm still in XVG for now Wraith is gonna be awesome if it works could be great for china if govt ever cracks down

They have 3 updates coming up(including new wallet ), are in websummit november 6th. It has many advantages and some say it Il even pull a vtc. They also got listed in new exchange I believe

And it's Devs are normal dudes you would have a beer with, not some Geo politically minded thin man wearing a glitter backpack or a quasi-death metal leabo coder. Just some dudes making shit happen without all the glitter and homoeroticism. Damnit I appreciate that.

so they are gonna make verium gpu resistant? so you actually have a chance at mining solo without a huge power hungry rig?

sounds like inflation to me

It's been GPU resistant Holmes.. I started mining in April and never stopped. Had to switch to pool but pretty common.

Why is this a good thing?

like i said before i'm all about VERGE right now but it does seem easy to mine verium i think i'll start mining it but i dont think i'll buy much unless i'm just needing to spread out that XVG profits

>
>Why is this a good thing?

Is this a joke question?

>i bought the top of the pump and dump and am left with large bags: the post

No i'm a fucking retard

No prob. Im not going to be a jerk, I just didn't know if it was legit. So if it wasn't, it would hold no benefit over any other true currency like BTC. The primary issue with BTC is the miners are able to control the dominant chain. VRM is asic and gpu resistant, so you won't have some video card warehouse popping up and controlling the hash. It's a big deal for the future as stability is the limiting factor with BTC

>
>No prob. Im not going to be a jerk, I just didn't know if it was legit. So if it wasn't, it would hold no benefit over any other true currency like BTC. The primary issue with BTC is the miners are able to control the dominant chain. VRM is asic and gpu resistant, so you won't have some video card warehouse popping up and controlling the hash. It's a big deal for the future as stability is the limiting factor with BTC
I meant scalability..not stability

i have no clue i'm just now checking it out i know the transaction time is gonna be an issue with some BTC investors I've never mined anything I've only traded shitcoin and thats worked well for me im just checking it out. i'm sure most of this is shilling to sell the bags left over after it hit that 15k and now sitting on 6.

Don't bother with solo mining, it's too difficult now

if its gonna moon on the 6th that'd be good timing for me to take my profits from verge as Wraith protocol is dropping on the 6th as well hopefully it takes over as the primary coin for anonymity that'd make it huge if Wraith works and even if it doesnt i can rid the pump.

what about the pools?

Not even close hahahah
I bought at 7k, at the very bottom so either way I'm going to profit over few days ;)

I just think this group deserve as much as vtc (am also a bag holder).

I bought at 7500 and sold just over 14000. Stay poor.

why

> Am user here. Lemme lie my ass off nigger

Sure bud