Any chance it will go back to 5$ before the fork?

any chance it will go back to 5$ before the fork?

Yes if that god damn whale would stop eating and just throw us a fucking bone

I would say so, keep a close eye this weekend. If it starts to level out, I am buying all in. VTC will rebound in no time, but it cannot be guaranteed exactly when.

RIP people who fell for ASIC resistant meme

How can y'all dumb fucks not realize this was a pnd. This, grs, ftc. Sell soon or baghold a long time

pnd do'nt last for more than a couple hours. this lasted for more than a week.

A WHOLE WEEK OMG DEF NOT A PUMP AND DUMP

pump and dump groups are disorganized. the moment they got their profit they will leave the market. the fact that the pump for this coin lasted a while alone made me believe in its value.

I'm not saying it was organized by one small pnd though we have seen this many times with much smaller market cap alt coins..

tbf VTC is holding up just fine in fiat terms desu but it was just the flavor or the week alt coin like dozens of others have been through out the season. Many pump groups were in on this one and the coin legit has a dec dev team behind it but your kidding yourself if it has any real chance against daddy bitcoin right now. Altcoin season is over. people who think this altcoin boom starting this spring was going to last forever are mistaken. btc dominance keep trending up

I bought vtc before the pump, and grs and FTC during this dip. Am I gonna die?

Everything will have risen 50% (from the bottom of their losses) by the time you go to buy alts.

It's a race.

This!

This will do a dead cat bounce so if you wanna make a quick profit, now it's the time. But when people realize it doesn't really solved anything there will be constant sell off and the price back to its pre-pump price.

This pajeet is clearly a noob lol

This fuck ass whale or pump group or whatever is manipulating the shit out of this coin and they are really good at it. I just WISHD TEYA EOWOULD LEET IT FUCKING MOONNNIINR NOW

ayy looks like ark lemao

Y'all are so fucking dumb. Noobs, when a proper pnd gets started on a coin w/ building volume, it can last a week because the group no longer needs to pump. It becomes a self sustaining uptrend of fomo and people buying into the coin thinking it's legit for pumping multiple days. That's what grs was. That's what vert was. There will be more

JUST ONE MORE MOON TO 4$

anyone who thinks VTC is a PND is a complete fucking moron

anyone who thinks VTC is NOT a PND is a complete DOUBLE fucking moron

Any PND complete Double moron fucking anyone who thinks

every, EVERY altcoin is pnd. No exception. There's no miracles, only jewry.

let this be known as the great Vertcoin exodus of Nov 2017

No PnD, great coin - people are fucking sheep - once a couple start leaving you're like hysterical children

>I bought vtc before the pump
So you could still take profits? Fucking sell, idiot, you should have sold when it broke 80k for god's sake.

I love how even the small preparation pumps look the same on every chart

what does this mean exactly?
every alt coins is going to crash by another 20% like yesterday?

Coins that moon real hard must come down. At least this seems to be the case with most coins except for ETH/LTC since they have USD pairs with GDAX/Coinbase. That and OMG/NEO because of Vitalik being tied to them so people hype them up that they won't sell. OMG to a lesser extent.

No vertcoin will have no reason to still exist after the bitcoin fork is completed.

The only reason people bought it in the first place was because investors are unsure about segwit2x since it could damage the bitcoin protocol.

Now it seems like the damage will probably not happen and a lot of investors are pulling out.

Other people like Veeky Forums don't even buy vertcoin for this reason and just thought that it was pumping and thus tried to ride the wave. You guys lost out. Sell before the majority does and it goes back to its original value.

>that bounce to 0.0005
delusional

If by $ you mean Mexican Pesos

pls i'll be your slave for not even a single btc
18NeYx3xgfGMF9NDoDDbPecqMEJac4kxX

Well it started right now

probably not
but it's a good coin IMO

no, I already got out so it's not happening. In few days, maybe.