Powerledger set to pump again

Hey guys, I warned you about the first pump when it went over 100%. It's about to pump again this round it will be much bigger.

A few reminders about powerledger.

The co founder in the picture is in talks with Richard Branson. I believe he is an investor as well.
She is the Mayor of Perth and is in talks with Elon musk as well.
Powerledger is already partnered with Origin Energy, one of the leading electricity providers in Australia. See for yourself: coindesk.com/australian-energy-giant-partners-with-blockchain-startup-to-test-energy-trade/

This price is fucking rediculously cheap, the project is already in trial and has been running flawlessly so far. Government and councils are open to the new tech if you watch Aussie ABC news you'll see the interviews.

Get the fuck in.. I've bought all I can, only $3,000 worth but thats all i have.Wish i had more. Good luck all and enjoy the ride

"temporary" mayor of Perth

Bought the dip at 11k. Feelin real fucking comfy. Seriously guys tho this is a great buy. This + mod is a winning combo

Also confirmed new listings on major exchanges. Due to be announced, not sure which one but it seems more and more like it's going to be Bittrex.

She has just become the mayor a few days ago, meaning she'll have long enough to leverage her position for the benefit. Everything is temporary, which is why you need to take advantage of this now. But suit yourself if you don't

Mod and power i think are the best buys on binance right now. They're still yet to have the usual 5x gains... think it will be more

What was the ICO price in btc and USD

hoping to turn my 3k into 10k. then ill be fucken happy.i think that will happen!

it was between 05c and 09c. Support is around ico price... around 08c - 09c. Good time to enter

What exchange is this shitcoin on?

lol this shit does not have any thing like single line of code...they grabbed money with white paper...their road map says q4 2018 that to beta test.....wt the fuck is this shit scammer....njoy bag holding

only on binance now. next exchange is poleniex or bittrex they said on slack there are 3 major exchanges to be announced

Exactly. POWR has working product and is very clean, they'll be on bittrex soon and it'll be a sure moon.

you obviously haven't done enough research to be calling this a scam. The diff with this is that it's talked about in public here, like mainstream etc

It was also just listed in an article in virgins flight magazine. im so fucken bullish on this

meh Ill wait till after the btc hard fork

lol 5x..where do u get 5x...they already grabbed more than 30 mill including pre sale....where do you get 5x....? dont fool noobs to throw u r bags....+ 1 bill tokens ..no shill plz

its 350m... the rest cannot be accessed and locked escrow for 3 years. no shill.. just genuine info here

Im keeping my bags till 2019 and will try trade to accum till then

>female co-founder
Into the trash it goes

Are you retarded? Literally retarded? Re-read what I said and nowhere does it say 5x.

I'd want to dump my load onto her bags

Haha this company is so full of shit and so is OP. They were at a conference that Richard Branson attended and she fangirled over Branson for a selfie. Do your research folks unless you like losing money.