Fuck yes

If you dont buy in before wraith you're fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/meet-the-core-team-our-future-vision-and-an-important-announcement-3965730bd0b8
wraithprotocol.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What price are you stuck at?

medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/meet-the-core-team-our-future-vision-and-an-important-announcement-3965730bd0b8

this is going to more fomo than eth's rise

Man I can't wait to see all the wojacks when the countdown is nearing 0 and XVG is hitting the 200 sat range.

> why didn't I listen all the anons shilling this REEEEEEE

Is this coming with a tor messenger as well?
credit cards in the future?

Looks like it dude: wraithprotocol.com/

I've been holding 19k verge.
Pretty high coin supply, any idea where the price will be in the near future?

Someone tell these vergens that any hype it had is gone. Maybe if your whales didn't have 3 and 4 and 20bitcoin walls from Satoshi to Satoshi this thing would start moving.

1cent by end of 2017.

51k here might pick up some more I've been holding for awhile

bought 45k at 98 sats, am I JUSTed?

200k bought at 90
>Asshole clenched

is that being optimistic?

Already priced in bois

I‘d say rather realistic if wraith protocol really is the thing that sets xvg apart from all the other user coins. If xvg delivers, 1cent will be the start to a bright 2018

isn't that like $200 worth? jesus christ dude

Nope not priced in, price should be 200-220- sats

what do you mean by priced in?

its what fudders say

do any other coins have inbuilt tor?

Can anyone recommend me a wallet to store this in? Want to move off binance

Dogecoindark.

Remember that

use their official.

use it to get ur private keys cuz you should really go paper wallet

Isn't wraith already priced in? News is there for everyone to see, clear as purified water

everyone here knows tor is compromised. stop shilling shit coins.

No, not fully. People don't get how useful it will be.

Exit nodes are compromised, but that doesn't matter for this.

It only matters if you're a pedo fuck.

Also, it's I2P not Tor.

When will the fucking "buy the rumour sell the news" meme die? Progress is a good thing, if you want to base your buying strategy off Veeky Forums rumours started by pump and dump groups be our guest

> "hurr durr I'm a fucking retard"
Yeah, probably give it a miss if you want to avoid the three letter agencies from finding about your drug deals obviously, idiot.

That meme is usually true, it kinda falls down with Wraith though since they suck at marketing. When that countdown nears zero watch the fomo kick in

Why wouldn't I just get cloak?

i remember that and then i remember how the dev outed himself as incompetent on twitter.

plebs just see a shitcoin at a low price and dream of getting 1000x gains its kind of adorable

lol angry brainlet spotted. enjoy bagholding

I guess you didn't read the niggerpaper.

>The update includes stealth Addressing and the latest Tor+SSL integration that will take our core QT users off of clearnet, and migrate them to exclusively operate on the latest Tor network.

Definitely priced in