When you literally when the statistical equivalent of 3 lotteries in a row, to 0 monetary benefit

check the fucking adress. It works page 102 of directory.io first fucking one. I've gotten 3 today. And yet I still managed to lose 4k. Fuck me man. Help a friend out?
1EmXxQ66ZXFoxQoBqqM6qU3W18GxvXiFtq

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1LWX3XvBjx1FjDehP8TBMT8TFsi9WH293o
blockchain.info/address/1GSWUGWZcLfxR4LEcbvgwfWoqezT3n2of4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fucking way.

Wow if true

wow its fucking nothing

kill yourself

blockchain.info/address/1LWX3XvBjx1FjDehP8TBMT8TFsi9WH293o

I took a fucking gyazo of the next page like a retard sorry boys.

Fuck off Rebecca

check the next pic
there it is sorry bro.

kek you made a hundred bucks you fucking poor fag

maybe one day you will truly make it

check the date you fucking retarded fuck. I didn't make shit.

wow, he's not larping (he did fuck up the page though, it's top of 101)

minuscule amount and from a year ago but still

blockchain.info/address/1GSWUGWZcLfxR4LEcbvgwfWoqezT3n2of4

That's not wow at all. The directory.io didn't randomly find someone's used bitcoin address. It's the other way around. Someone got that bitcoin address from directory.io, sent a little bit of money there, and took it out. That's why you see so many spent addresses on the first page. It's not a coincidence. Wow you guys are dumb.

>couldn't figure out why the only wallets in which i find tx were on pages like 1, 10, 110 and only in the top one

>actually making a go-program to connect to electrum nodes to check random keys for any transaction history

anyone interested?

Very, keep meaning to do this but too lazy

What are you talking about? That's what I was saying. That a lot of people saw those addresses so the fact that someone sent a small tx in and out of the commonly seen ones is not a great coincidence like winning the lottery. It's like being surprised that the brain wallet with the password "brain wallet" had been used before.

Yes, I am interested and could do it

make an ICO. Raised funds will be used to buy hardware for scanning accounts, proceeds will be given to holders. Mining will be done by scanning accounts.

yes interested. you need help? or are u willing to send when done?Also, very possibly true. But page152 mid way down, seems like an odd one to pick.

Modern day treasure hunt :)

If you find Satoshi's wallet you win :)

How many fucking times do we have to tell you this is impossible to do?

It's mathematically impossible. We've been over this like 100 times already.

Again, even if everybody on Earth individually searched a hundred trillion addresses per day every day of their lives for the next million years, you would still not even come close to even start to find a single address that has ever been used, ever, let alone one which still has any money on it.

yes people send money to the first addresses on directory.io for others to find as a joke. That's not the same thing.

That's how mathematically fucking impossible what you're describing is.

It's not impossible you retard, just improbable.

The chances are extremely low, but if you can automate checking random pages, why not?

Did you miss the part that says

Q: Should I search by private key?
A: No. I log and steal everything.

the chance of you teleporting sideways randomly by a meter because of quantum tunneling and the uncertainty in your position is about the same as finding an address randomly with money in it. Do you understand how *impossible*, not just improbable that is? It's like your laundry coming out of the drier magically folded up.

Lmao these people never fucking learn.
It's like a mental trick for them because they look at an address and go "hey that doesn't look so big. I can guess that."

I love it. It's like a real mental illusion for these people.

Does directory.io have every available dress in existence?

Can a kind user explain to my retarded self what this is about?

I know that running it for my entire life I'll probably have worse chances of finding a used private key than winning two-three Superball jackpots in a row.

Nevertheless, my computer is on and mining all the time, so it's a free lottery. What's to lose?

nigger

ITT: People that think chance is only about statistics.

I bet you guys only trade on TA and don't take human behaviour into account too.

Its not unlikely to find shit on pages like this, 100 is going to be checked a million times.

I calculated the exact middle page of 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675 and checked all the addresses like 3 months ago thinking some autist may have left an easter egg, I was wrong =/

i found one with 10 btc from 2016, how do i use private keys?

guys fucking tell me. whoever tells me how to simply access my wallet like i do with MEW private key, gets 0.5 btc

go to blockchain.info, log into your account, go to settings -> addresses and import

16b9DFaLC3rMwfkvDzbZ24DVDLHtV9Ne7e

can anyone explain to me what any of this means? what is everyone here doing?

are you guys finding wallets? how do you even have access to them?

complete noob here

download electrum click on standard wallet click on private key
17YjeNLiGXSZibFVNG8rkQuHUyNsS7Gmdp

>its a retard posts a thread about directory.io episode

Wrote a python script that does exactly this yesterday. Checked 3 million wallets these last 24 hours.... still haven't found anything. I can post the script if you want

can you post the script please i'm new at python

>when you literally when

Please, i'm still learning it.

yeah, the chance of cracking SHA-256 is dependent on human behavior. if you just BELIEVE in it it will happen, just like in my japanese anime.

Forgive my ignorance but, isn't that stealing? I mean, I've been asking for free coins here (damn, every dollar was like a blessing) like any other poorfag, but this... isn't it too much?
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Theres a supercomputer doing this now type large bitcoin collider on google

Not human behaviour, but randomness. While statistically the chances of finding a key are low, that does not make it impossible purely because randomness is random.

Incredibly unlikely things happen.

If you spend 5 minutes on checking random addresses for a bit of fun, there's no harm in that and you might get incredibly lucky. If you obsessed over this and methodically tried to find addresses, that's when you're wasting your time and resources.

i have to admit i checked a couple of random addresses for shits and giggles, but you're underestimating how unlikely it us. it's like saying it's possible that lightning will strike a trillion times at exactly the same place, the chance is not exactly zero, but it's just silly to even think about the possiblity.

Yeah I feel ya. Definitely not underestimating the chances, but I'm an eternal optimist. :)

I'd like to imagine someone somewhere clicking the 'random' button on a lazy afternoon, checking all the addresses and stumbling across a cache of lost coins from years ago.

kek...that's human psychology. our brains simply can't comprehend such huge numbers, it's just tiny numbers on a screen, how long could it take, right?
i guarantee you it's far more profitable to buy a metal detector and scour tourist hotspot beaches at night.