/POWR/ - Power Ledger

Why Power Ledger?
Power Ledger uses blockchain technology to enable households and buildings to trade excess solar power peer-to-peer to make power more distributed and sustainable for consumers. The Power Ledger system tracks the generation and consumption of all trading participants and settles energy trades on pre-determined terms and conditions in near real time. Power Ledger is one of the most successful Australian ICOs to date.
>Mainstream Australian media is reporting on it

So, where is everyone standing on this coin?

>Predictions
>Pump and dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

westernpower.com.au/energy-solutions/projects-and-trials/white-gum-valley-energy-sharing-trial?gclid=Cj0KCQjwp_DPBRCZARIsAGOZYBQ7SpA2jSMxtqGp_PXP66Zha5u0HtOmOAAmg93ZAWQ4DltKle_9bNAaAqXJEALw_wcB
afr.com/news/blockchain-power-trading-for-lowcost-apartments-20161128-gsz3db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought 20k POWR and plan to hold or atleast spot trade some, has a solid plan and may allow me one day to even pay my power bill with it. Revolutionary idea for power generation allowing for P2P energy trading. Long hold or atleast dont sell at a loss.

nice try pajeets

Yeah it does sound like a pretty solid coin. I only bout 570 because I have taken out my profits from the year and kept a tiny bit in to play with. Hoping this will kick me some extra cash.

bittrex when

Is the Elon Musk partnership confirmed?

Just wait and watch this, itll slowly increase over time as its idea takes more fruit, already has access to the australian market so i have faith

What I am wondering is how the fuck are they going to run it? How are they gonna get the electricity I'm gonna be trading in for their shitty token? Are they gonna make a trip to my house with a fucking empty battery and charging it up? What the fuck?

IIRC they are in a beta trial with origin energy

Don't fall for it this project is doomed none of their claims are legit

Don't worry about the fucking partners,
Power is a company that was already full functioning before ICO , they could be one of the first tangible success stories in this playground.

$200-300 in a year or two.

pink pink pink. look at me I'm green do not buy this shitcoin

You are fucking delusional they don't have a functioning product they are a few years away from solving many engineering fundamentals (which are being ignored right now). A proof of concept for a housing complex trading on the same inverter is nowhere near a scaled working product for a state or national energy sector. I support the project but a utility coin that's at least 5 years away isn't going anywhere near $10 let alone 100. Nice try.

I'm from Australia. Let me explain it to you.
A huge reason for Australia being so expensive
is the cost of energy.
It has less to do with corporations being greedy and the fact that we rely on energy being imported.
POWER is not only working on solving this problem through solar , but if they succeed they could be looked at as the blueprint for the future.

Will it go to $1 by EOY?

Maybe a pump to 50 cents. Australian regulations are redtaped af it will be an uphill battle for the company to deliver this here. Again don't get me wrong Im behind what they're doing this token just isn't a good investment it's like CVC or FCT.

SunContract is already doing this check it out and it has very low market cap!

Nice. I can get behind a 4x pump.

I was promised bittrex. Where is the announcement??

Bought as much POWR as I could afford, this is an extremely solid long term hold

Where can I find the marketcap for POWR??

Same here

Binance dudeCoinmarketcap.com it’s still early days, get In.

DUUUMPING

kek

Binance was just the tease. The real big boy exchange is still unannounced.

I'm from Perth and invested only a few eth.
Company is legit but will be 2 years before the real moonmission

westernpower.com.au/energy-solutions/projects-and-trials/white-gum-valley-energy-sharing-trial?gclid=Cj0KCQjwp_DPBRCZARIsAGOZYBQ7SpA2jSMxtqGp_PXP66Zha5u0HtOmOAAmg93ZAWQ4DltKle_9bNAaAqXJEALw_wcB

afr.com/news/blockchain-power-trading-for-lowcost-apartments-20161128-gsz3db

A legit shitcoin

I just got in.

Cap is low
CMC is not updated
And most important Reddit still dont know about this coin, they will buy once we moon

bought yesterday at 800 and missed the pump but im only in for 5k coins so might just hold it through

These guys already have working product, trials are underway, multiple international partnerships.. ceo is acting mayor of Perth.. power companies are gonna onsell the products and they pay the tokens, solar power households will save money and neighbours buy cheaper power.. this is a legit product from the country with highest electricity prices.. It’s democratising power so it’s got good social credentials but is going via the corporates... clever really