THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CRASH!!!!!!!!

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CRASH!!!!!!!!

It will...

after the fork

It's going to 12k

When will you fucking idiots realize that $700 is only 10% in BTC now? That's NOTHING in this market.

Aw no bitcoin? Feelsbad

yeah sure... it will crash to $10 bucks so ALL of you can get rich as NAZIs off BTC! i love the biz wishful thinking. DONT WORRY!!! YOU MISSED OUT ON THE EASIEST MONEY IN HISTORY, BUT LIGHTNING WILL STRIKE THE SAME PLACE TWICE!! sure...

reminde me, when?

I sold most of my Bitcoin yesterday. This is the easiest sell signal I've ever seen.

like taking candy from a baby

Reminder that ETH went from $300 to $0.10 and back to $300 in the span of a couple seconds.

If I could live one moment of my life over again....fuck

Someone shorted btc near 7k LUL

And? Are you forgetting that BTC is so big it hasn't even grown 10% since the price of 7k?

That's not a terrible idea. I wouldn't do it personally but every indicator out there was and kind of still is saying to do that.

cap this

ethereum going to 1200 after fork

I know people don't even use a log scale

haha yeah mom bitcoin is up

I have this gnawing feeling that it's time to jump ship into BCH

>all in on alts
>time to sleep
>wake up
>btc up another $500

literally JUST my arse with no lube.

>sell 25 eth at $300 each because you feel a dip coming
>go take a piss
>come back and eth is $0.10
>buy 75,000 eth
>sell at $300 a minute later for $22.5m
>retire
there's probably someone out there right now who did this

Bow to the king, peasant.

November 15/16th.

>there's probably someone out there right now who did this

thats exactly why it happened. it was planned by whales. one of the exchanges even refunded because they knew they fucked up by giving people the option to stoploss sell.

how heartless are you?
the john mcaffee said
"conservatively 500,000 per bitcoin"
and then he got stabbed multiple times...
since then it's gone up +$6500...
all this moon, pump and dump, crash talk is nonsense...
it's the new million dollar standard.

REEE at this rate I can't accumulate more bitcoin using my wage bucks because it keeps rising at a faster rate than I can buy.

7s of truth

honestly im starting to believe bitcoin could seriously reach 100k dollar. its unlikely it could reach 1 million, but the probability is not zero.

1 bitcoin reaching 1 million is only a 16 trillion market cap.

You might think that is high but the dot-com bubble had a marketcap of 2.2 trillion in 1990's dollars with a global economy that is only 10% as big as the world economy is now.

The 2017 equivalent would be 40 trillion.

So bitcoin having a 16 trillion market cap is only 50% of the 2017 equivalent of the dot-com bubble height.

This is the reason why I laugh at everyone saying the bubble will pop soon.

7.5k ETH was bought at 10 cents alone. There would have been retards who put an insanely low buy for the hell of it and made hundreds of thousands in a few seconds

nice dubs.

a combination of headlines in mass media and greed will shoot up the price. im thinking similar. im trying to get 5 bitcoins. when i have 5, i will delete blockfolio and never come to Veeky Forums again.

Comparing market caps of companies to the market cap of a reserve currency is so flawed anyway..

companies are divided in shares and shares are assets. just like bitcoin is.

2.2 trillion in the 1990's would be closer to 4 trillion today, not 40

Companies need to make money. Bitcoin doesn't have to do anything apart from existing..

Yeah that is only if you account for inflation.

If you account for the fact that the dot-com bubble was only contained within the western market while bitcoin is adopted world-wide.

And the fact that the global GDP in 1990 was 27 trillion and the global GDP in 2017 is ~120 trillion

You can see how the internet bubble would have been around 40 trillion today.

And yes the fact that the global economy is now 120 trillion compared to 27 trillion in 1990 and yet you don't notice a big increase in quality of life is proof that we are getting fucked by the elite.

just like gold.

Next stop 100k!

you probably live in a shitstain country.
where I live you don't even have to work at all.

Yep, and then after the next fork, then the next, then the next...

The bitcoin "crashes" last for the smallest amount of time of all coin crashes. Then it recover. Then it goes to ATH.

Well, its not like BTC was hardforking these past many years before all the craze. Perhaps there will be a lull in hardforking at some point.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITCOOOOOOOOINNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS

It was a general assessment. The irony is that if you actually live in a third world country you WOULD have noticed the drastic difference in wealth between the 90s and now. It's the first world countries where the income inequality has become so bad that there is practically 0 difference from the 90s to now (maybe even worse).

picture is Shanghai in 1990 and 2010. This is how much wealth is added between these dates for the entire world.

I'm dodging taxes myself as well so I can't be hypocritical about it but people in the west are getting anally raped by the elite.

Foolish OP.

You can't kill a god.

That really happened? How?

an exchange had an error where they listed 100 ETH at the $0.1 price for a couple of seconds. Caused a huge panic as well for a moment.

manipulation. in germany there was a bomb assassination to a football club a few months ago. it came out it was an engineer who shorted the stock of the club to make 20 million euro.

no it wasn't until the fork, whales want u to sell at loss, be stubborn and hold until after the fork.
the more people not selling at loss now, the more whales will get fucked.

it's because of people who got in for the fork stupid. after the fork bitcoin will fall to at least 5500.

buy VERI it has the potential to tie bitcoin if Reggie Middleton gets more stock exchange deals to come through

Price move ups some time in Jan