Get the fuck in here. We're taking off. It's not too late...

Get the fuck in here. We're taking off. It's not too late. Once normies catch on that BCH is getting a hard fork it'll moon even higher because FOMO. Don't miss this.

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-markets-surge-as-the-pending-hard-fork-approaches/

I'm balls deep

holy fucking neets turning into millionairs everyday

Just packed my bags, ready to go to the moon. Don't miss out, Veeky Forums

Rocket approaching 9million sats

Warned you fuckers already some days ago.

Then why is it only on the Korean exchange just like last time. Fuck off scammer

how can you deny these gains when no one unironically believes a 1mb block can ever scale.

bitcoin cash is transferring the wealth to those who see the truth

You idiot this is not a mutation creating fork only one chain remains afterwards guaranteed
People aren't buying cash for the fork, they are buying cash because it's inherently more valuable than a coin which 50% of the world could barely pay the fees

>those who see the truth
Sounds scammy, been there done that. Get fucked Korean nigger

If you think it is an artificial pump there is a little something called a stop loss order that can protect you. Until then, make massive profits on the rise.

bye vtc, hello bcc.

exactly this
nobody cares about the fork

All this fork shit is going to kill btc. Mark my words.

When is the fork and is Binance gonna give coins?

Just went all in on bcc. Mmmmmmm this is gonna be good.

I'm gonna enjoy laughing my balls off when it crashes very soon and all of you will be even more poor than before

Why would you delight in other people's misery you sick fuck

Because it's funny that people are retarded enough to buy this shit

U do realize that miners are pushing btc cash. It has superior tech. They gonna go all in mining btc and segwit2 and increase rhe difficulty in november. Btc and its s2x spawn have archaic tech and once they lose all the hashpower after all the miners change to cash after difficulty adjustment they will ultimatively fail. Btc cash will be only profitable btc to mine..with most hashpower therefor the one true btc

BCC is going to crash hard. Enjoy it while it lasts newfags

too bad you're upset enough to shitpost instead of enjoying life and money

It won't... everyone expects btc to crash, they use btch as safeheaven. Also there are outcomes where btch gets most hashpower

I just paid a 5 dollar fee to buy pubg off steam with btc. if it was Bitcoin Cash which isn't congested af and corrupted I would only be paying cents.

this nigga is the only safe haven against the onslaught of btc.

>everyone expects btc to crash, they use btch as safeheaven

Yeah, sure buddy, everyone

until I buy it