Let the FOMO begin

Hindsight is always 20/20
The chance to buy bitcoin when it was still

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com/2017/11/segwit2x-equals-free-dividends-come-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what? are you saying?
Do i buy bitcoin? or is it going to crash?

Buy Bitcoin Cash

Is BCH going to $7k????

Gimme reasons. Are miners switching? I'm scared. I'm only 2:1 bch:btc

Miners are two faced bitches, if they don't drop their BTC then nothing will happen and I doubt they have the balls to do it.

literally nobody mined bitcoin cash for a while now the koreans love it

smell something brewing

I like it, I like it alot. it literally has nowhere to go but up since it's actually a bitcoin chain and not an altcoin like bitcoin gold was

Bitcoin cash is a win win win situation

to specify: since so few miners mine it, I see it as being on the ground floor. if more people mine it, then it means the network is growing. if the network grows, the value increases exponentially like as with bitcoin.

What does the author mean by Legacy Bitcoin?

It means you need to do more research

are the miners going to sell all their 'legacy' btc as well - chances are they won't

People who don’t do research, deserve to get burned and lose everything, you have been warned.

No nerd to shill, provide reasons etc, this is not a pump and dump. Normies and wanna be not normies will all see in due time, what could have been if only, if only they spend some time on research.

JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Who let Timothy McVeigh's son invest in crypto?

You guys should really read the link in op, it's actually really insightful if a bit dense. I think it's scary to try to time this but the arguments sound so convincing that I totally think it could pull a x10 if you invested right now. It all depends on how many people get the memo about this

Segcoin1x will become the next DGB, screencap this:

bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com/2017/11/segwit2x-equals-free-dividends-come-on.html

>muh research

That's a pathetic way to say your arguments don't float.
Truth is the flippening will not happen unless exchanges like Coinbase/Gdax allow to directly buy in BCH and Bittrex pairs all the alt with it.

Also we both know the chinks don't have the balls to take such a financial risk because it could kill the bitcoin brand (pro tip: normies who invested thousands of dollars and who have no idea about all this shit will just pull their cash out if they see the BTC falling, they won't move it its the other clone, good luck to make them come back) and so their fortune with it.

tl;dr: chinks are pussies and won't risk to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

If the miners that are worth a shit are all on the same gang isn't it too late to pull this off, especially through an "open letter", seems to show that no one yet knows what to do

For this to work there needs to be coordination, it doesn't seem to be there at this point

They already are and have been for a long time.

Don't need as much coordination as you might think. Roger Ver or Satoshi could pull this off. FYI the guy most likely to be Satoshi is close friends with Roger and supports BCC. If either of them spam the network with fees and simultaneously dump tens of thousands of BTC on the market oh boy.... I realize it's tin foil hat theories but this shit can really happen and you need to prepare yourself.

wow what a fucking retarded faggot you are

So what you're saying is....
Bit
Connnnnnn
EEEEEEE

Wow seems you have no fucking arguments and rely one insults like the nigger you are.
BCH won't do it, keep shilling your bag but don't delude yourself, it's not because plebbitors on /r/btc think it's the real Bitcoin that's it not an altcoin.
Segwit2x will pass and BTC will continue on its way, ideology doesn't matter, shekels do.

if bitconnect is 400$ a coin then fuck off bitcoin cash is bitcoin value

>my non functional piece of kike shit will win because it's worth a lot
HAHAHAHAHAH

is there a chance of bcc being frozen and killed if segqit2x wins all the power? like do you have a 50% chance of shit tanking either way? why not just get out of both before the fork then see which one wins and buy back?

Agreed we should all just go to sleep until a winner is decided ok?

It really is sad that most people are so deluded they will not be able to grab this opportunity.

You are wrong, normies will not convert to fiat, they will try to time the bottom and buy the dip all the way to oblivion while smart money moves into bch. Dumb money is too attached to cut losses and are instead emotionally invested.

>believing Craig Wright might actually be Satoshi
lmao

>If either of them spam the network with fees
Oh yeah, spamming the network sounds like hella fair play. Everyone would trust a coin run by these guys.

nigger

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It would be amazing if BCH assassinated the king and took it's place. Just imagine, you get to do history over again and buy bitcoin when it's $700.

Seems like wishful thinking though.

Bitocin cash is bitcoin

I'm not for Corejews but I understand it's hard to have a pragmatical discussion for a double digit IQ like you about market outcome
Also yes people will not drop it like that exactly because it worth a lot, if it wasn't the case then something like Monero would have replaced it since a long time ago already because it does everything BTC does but better, however there are these things called cognitive inertia and market penetration which make people less incline to change their habits (which is holding BTC) for something with a weaker userbase.

You'll do whatever the fuck that market makers tell you to do. Don't pretend otherwise bitch.

thing is with the x2 update they give the whole thing another lease on life. people dont move if there is no incentiv to and btc still holds that in its court. mining is big buisness not many idiology people got the money to really drive a farm or pool to success.

Everyone who fomo bought tonight is retarded as this will retrace 20-30% before going back up again.

I will do whatever is adapted to the situation that's called trading but most of you are disgusting low IQ amerimutts who don't even own 1 BTC so how could you know shit about how things work.
BCH has 99% chances to not become the 1st marketcap coin, now believe otherwise nigger, I don't care, choose to trust Chang and his buddies if you want while they literally change their minds every 2 weeks.

Fuck it I took a 50% loss in alts and went all in bitcoin cash.

This is Lambo or fucking bust. ( Pls don't hurt me Jihan)

market is normies and normies love cheap coin

That's right little bitch you will bow to bch when the time comes

kek you realise there are 2 giant chink miners overmining and hoarding BCH since the fork? They've mined 100k+ BCH and haven't touched it, the chinks are leading this push with their money and will invariably profit greatly from it.

Pic related; which one is bitcoin? Dumbarse

>get emotional over coins
>call others "bitch"

It's not 2015 anymore, miners have seen their power drastically reduced during the last year, hell if it wasn't the case then Segwit would have not passed and they wouldn't have compromised for such a little win as 2x.
It's exchanges that make decisions today, if you think hashpower will provoke the flippening alone you are in for a salty wake up.