This is very interesting, was this the first European culture?

This is very interesting, was this the first European culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature25738
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is some obscure history... I wonder which of them are my ancestors.

It was by no means the first European culture. It only began to develop in the early third millenium BC.

The best "first" title that can be applied to it is that it was the first ancestral culture to the Italic, Celtic and Germanic peoples (and possibly others) to exist in western, central and northern Europe. You could also say that it was the first Indo-European culture in western Europe.

>The best "first" title that can be applied to it is that it was the first ancestral culture to the Italic, Celtic and Germanic peoples
But such a culture never existed.

How so?

Which culture would that be? When Indo-Europeans moved to Europe all different groups were influenced by local cultures changing very fast. Corded Ware in the East and later Bell Beaker were the biggest early cultures. And Bell Beaker pottery from Iberia and Central Europe were quite different.

Hmmm, nah. Iberia, Sardinia or Sicily weren't Indoeuropean speakers until the Roman conquest, and neither were the Tuscans

But it was still the first Indo-European culture to dominate in western Europe.

>Which culture would that be?
Not sure what part of my post this is in reference to.

There wasn't a pan-European IE culture.

I know, I didn't said there was.

It originated in Portugal...

Aurignacian.

Yeah, the oldest Bell Beaker pottery belonging to the Maritime Bell Beaker group can be found in Portugal. But a culture is more than just pottery. The distinct Central European Bell Beaker groups that came from the east around 2500 BC and spread throughout the British Isles, France, Germany, Poland, northern Italy, Denmark and Norway were without doubt Indo-European.

So the ones who spread to Iberia, Sardinia and Sicily were a different group?

Initially the ones that spread to Sardinia were Franco-Iberian in origin, but later influence was from central European-derived groups. There was coexistence and mixing with non-Beaker cultures too. Bell Beaker was then brought to Sicily from those that spread to Sardinia.

Haplogroup I2 in Sardinia is Ibero-Beaker origin.
That's about a quarter of Sardinian males.

>I wonder which of them are my ancestors.
Raped ones and raping ones.

Sardinians cluster with calcolithic Iberians, and their early swords seem to be very similar, not to mention that proto Sardinian is related to basque

Is that accurate? Got it from /int/.

Villabruna and SHG should be very far from modern people but other than that it's okay

>Sicily

The Greeks?
Possibly the Sicels and Elymians?

>srubna and andronovo clustering with polacks

I meant Western Sicily, where bell beaker is by the way

I've never seen the sicels not identified as italics

In real PCAs Srubna are actually quite close to modern Ukrainians

>BA Hungary(Urnfield) not Urnfield
>Urnfield close to Scandis
>Unetove closr to Scandis
>Beaker close to Germans
That's just a fake PCA created by some wewuzzing g*rmanic subhumans

>Be subhuman g*rmanoid ape
>Franks claim to be Pannonians(BA Hungary)
>Turn out Franks are J2
>Turn out Pannonians(BA Hungary) are J2 and are genetically French and ancestral to Poles
>This destroy your tiny g*rmanoid fantasies
>Claim that S. Dutch and W. German are closer to BA Hungary than French
Their wewuzzing know no bounds, only a genocide can teach these subhumans some decency.

Kys faggot, and no need to thank me for giving you quads in that thread.

Don't listen to this idiot please, he thinks that the Franks were the descendants of the Trojans

>Too dumb to know that Kyjatice is a part of the Urnfield complex
>Too dumb to understand that my pic utterly trashed their g*rmanic fantasies
You cumskinoid (especially the g*rmanic variant) deserve to die, a good thing that Based BLACKmen are removing you from the face of the Earth.

Don't you DARE talk in my thread, Maghr*Boid.

I (You) whoever i want whenever i want, and no wh*toid will impede me from doing so.

*blocks your path*

nature.com/articles/nature25738
Enjoy. It's the newest paper about Beakers.

>From around 2750 to 2500 bc, Bell Beaker pottery became widespread across western and central Europe, before it disappeared between 2200 and 1800 bc. The forces that propelled its expansion are a matter of long-standing debate, and there is support for both cultural diffusion and migration having a role in this process. Here we present genome-wide data from 400 Neolithic, Copper Age and Bronze Age Europeans, including 226 individuals associated with Beaker-complex artefacts. We detected limited genetic affinity between Beaker-complex-associated individuals from Iberia and central Europe, and thus exclude migration as an important mechanism of spread between these two regions. However, migration had a key role in the further dissemination of the Beaker complex. We document this phenomenon most clearly in Britain, where the spread of the Beaker complex introduced high levels of steppe-related ancestry and was associated with the replacement of approximately 90% of Britain’s gene pool within a few hundred years, continuing the east-to-west expansion that had brought steppe-related ancestry into central and northern Europe over the previous centuries.
I think some plague had to hit those Neolithic Britons. 90% replacement is Native Americas tier.

More like they got genocided.
The Beaker dudes chimped the fuck out when they saw a foreign male.

Yamnaya corpses were the earliest corpses were the black plague was found, so it's a possibility.

>supplementary material
>that domination of R1b
>even R1a from Corded Ware disappears
What the fuck happened? Did the descendants of Yamna decided to exterminate everyone in Europe?

Literally all of them

I1 masterrace was too much for R1b to handle, though.

Don’t confuse archaeological cultures with cultures in the usual sense. An archaeological culture, like Bell Beaker, is simply a culture that produced similar material artifacts. It doesn’t necessarily correspond to language or genetics or non-material culture.

Literally Mongol tier. I hate steppe cunts so much.

You're right about language and genetics, but not entirely about non-material culture. Although there were differences between groups, there were general correspondences in burial and funerary rites and societal structure to name a couple.

>even R1a from Corded Ware disappears
?

>Another striking observation is the haplogroup composition of Neolithic males in Britain (n=34), who displayed entirely I2a2 and I2a1b haplogroups.
Lmao. So much for Anatolian stallions.

It's replaced by R1b Beakers in Poland and Czechia.

Is that why there are more R1a samples from Bronze Age Poland as opposed to R1b? They weren't replaced.

I honestly can't think of a more pathetic people than the Neolithic farmers. How do you fuck up that badly?

>bring agriculture, advanced pottery and advanced settlements to Europe
Cuckolding is an intellectual fetish.

From early Bronze Age, before Beaker migration.

Beakers didn't settle all of Poland

That's just wet fantasy on your part.

Beaker is chalcolithic...

R1a disappears from Poland later on. That's why they can't find any in Roman times before the Slavic migrations.

Farmers stayed in the Balkans, whom they still dominate till this day, but never colonized these frozen shitholes, The ones who were cucked were G2s, and J2s.

And that's why they find Slavic clades among Eastern Germanic populations. Obviously. Stop with your wet fantasies.

Then why were "frozen shithole" farmers autosomally farmer?

Beaker is also Bronze Age.

Slavic migration in early Middle Ages.

You have no proof of it. Just speculation.

They were 3 faggots in a frozen wasteland, obviously when conquerors came from elsewhere they were wiped out

Not him, but East Germanic =/= East German. East Germanics in Poland precede the early Middle Ages.

R1a is pretty much absent from these territories after Cordeds and before the Slavic migration.

They were also wiped out in the Balkans. J2 is not original farmer origin, at least 99% of it isn't.

>J2 is not original farmer origin, at least 99% of it isn't.
Source?

Not found in Early European/Anatolian farmers except at the lowest possible frequency. You can source that yourself since it's on you.

That's stupid. Migrants had contact with cattle and burden beasts. Diseases wiping them out is the most probable reason why they dissapeared.

>Autosomally farmers
No such thing

Farmers lost early on their MENA admixture because they raped european hoes. As for J2s, G2s, and I2s, these were merely farmerized european cuckolds.

They only survived in Sardinia, Corsica and Central Italy

That's also true, European farmers quickly became quite distinct from their Anatolian ancestors

Is there any serious documentary or series of lectures on these early european archaeological cultures?

Oh, you are talking about some later migration, I though you're repeating the retarded Turk rape baby meme.

G pretty much disappears from most sites even before the IE migration.

What happened?

Also interested in all of this haplogroup stuff. Corded ware, bell beaker, yamnaya.. this is so esoteric to maiblnstream history. Basically what I am asking is whether there are any good overviews of european late neolithic and early bronze age. All museums I've been to are like " yeh ppl lived here since like a long time and had tools lyke dis "

Alcohol poisoning.

Yes there was some migration from West Asia into South Eastern Europe during the third millenium bc, hence all that J2, which is why I expected to find loads of J2 in Sardinia considering all the exchange they had with Cyprus since the bronze age, and later with the Phoenicians

I forgot to mention that Farmers(Albanians) are currently outbreeding IEs and PIEs in the Balkans and will soon reconquer the region in the name of the E1b1b forefather.

Indo-European.info is a great source. Some of the information is speculative, but unlike other websites such speculation is treated carefully and not presented as fact. Avoid Eupedia, since it does the opposite.

Central and northern Spain were Indoeuropean way before the Romans arrived

North Wester, Northen Spain was Iberian/Aquitanian and Basque

I just can't understand what happened in Britain.
>autosomally farmer
>literally not a single Neolithic G2
How is this even possible? Out of so many samples not a single farmer Y-DNA?

Based matriarchy. We're all one under the Mother Goddess.