>decide to do my own, see if I can make some money from it
>make a normie-attractive website, BCT thread and a basic shitty ETH token
>retards flood the thread shíling it like crazy
>get added to exchanges because od the massice shill army
>anyone warning it’s a scam is immidiately silenced by the airdrop shill army
>get added to CMC
>price spikes up like crazy
>dump all of the coins I kept because I created the coin
I literally went from a poorfag with 1000 dollars into having 100k in a month. Is this really the best way to make money in crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/brooklyn-businessman-charged-fraud-connection-two-initial-coin-offerings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prove it

chainlink? Sergy?

If this is true, congrats on your success. But I hope you feel like a complete asshole.

Assuming you are from the US: Read up on securities, and how much money you're going to need for paying for securities fraud.

Not really. The price is literally the same after I dumped it, it’s almost like people don’t even know about this or care. Plus if you’re dumb enough to “invest” into a next ETH token shitcoin whos biggest selling point is “we are like BTC but fast like ETH” then you deserve to lose your money anyway.

whats the coin?

BitLarp

Securities fraud only exists if you can prove it. And good luck proving anything in the land of crypto. OP just needs to wash the profit through Monero then re-invest or cash out via localbitcoins.

0% chance of getting caught or audited by the IRS as long as OP takes the proper precautions. As long as OP doesn't send a 100k wire transfer to his bank account, he'll be safe.

LOL

hehehe good one

I’m not even from the US. Funniest thing is that what I did is completely legal, at least in my country and I only have to pay taxes when I cash out.

You airdropped 20k coins to 50 eth adresses here on biz

Top kek

probably etg or ecash

there are alot of uncreative coins where people are just making money through ED

I never did a giveaway on Veeky Forums, people here would never buy anything anyway since it looks like straight up scam. But not to the poorfags on bitcointalk.

Btc red?

Anyway, any tips you'd give OP? I want to do a similar "scam"

This is the guy who made Ethereum blue
Scamcoins to confuse normies on etherdelete

Oh and he also never delivered with the airdrops and was pretty much shady the whole time

Yes btc red was also made by him
ETHG? (Not ETG) him too
Ethereum black or dark etc

ethd was actually profitable dude, i made bank off of it. Same with ebtc

You know that money come from confused normies and fat fingers right?

i wouldnt do it again. but whoever bought my bags i wish them godspeed

there is money to be made in crypto in amazing projects for sure, if you do your research. If you are just lazy and want to get rich quick u will just lose your money or never get rich any other way

These scamcoins kill crypto
I mean congrats for making money but idk how you sleep at night knowing that you're literally stealing people's money
You never know who's on the other side, not everyone trading is rich. Specially those trading shitcoins to make a few bucks a day.

Fuck off, don't trade without doing research

People want a get rich quick solution and get burned by someone else looking to get rich. Big deal.

>I mean congrats for making money but idk how you sleep at night knowing that you're literally stealing people's money

i think this reply is meant to be for someone else

taking money from idiots. nice work op.

I think of it more as the transfer of wealth from retards to me. It was blatantly obvious it was a scam shitcoin, yet hundreds of people invested into it.

I do kinda feel bad about the people who just wanted to make a little money from it but at the same time I think of the 1000s of people I made a lot of money since the airdrop was worth almost $1000 at one point.

Do you even read the news?
justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/brooklyn-businessman-charged-fraud-connection-two-initial-coin-offerings
All it takes is one angry scammed soul to report this

>Be retard
>Give OP money
>Get advertised product
>Product is worth nothing because it's a fucking ETH token
>Money is gone
>HELBP GUBABSMINT I GOT SCAUMTTOI

>americucks

I didn’t steal anyones money. It was a coin I created that I gave away for free and simply kept a part of the supply that I sold on an exchange. It’s just free market.

You were offering 200k of your scsmcoins for 1 eth on twitter telegram and the scamcoin site itself
What's that? Sounds a lot like SELLING
Anyways are you going to apologize or just brag about being a criminal?

No I wasn’t. You’re thinking about a different scamcoin. Mine was airdrop only.

Which skills and at what quality I need to able to this? I studied programming before, but kinda dropped to "hello world" now.

Yeah and you just said this just now instead of calling me out before when I mentioned the tokens you were selling? Fuck off already give it back and kys

Just the skill to write a bot for the airdrop, unless you want to do the distribution manually which is a pain in the ass. You can make the token om tokenfactory with no programming knowledge. And decent english too so you can actually shill it and get accepted by exchanges.

I don’t see you mentioning selling tokens anywhere. I made one shitcoin scam and that was full airdrop with no selling of tokens.

I see ...

Just make sure the name is something like “Bitcoin Pay” or “Ethereum Cash” or just something that has the ETH or BTC name in it, preferably with a logo similar to it. This is what makes normies buy the coin blindly thinking it is the next BTC or ETH.

Egold? At least you went through the effort of making a nice whitepaper

I'm pretty sure you sold them for eth, why wouldn't you?
Let's say you didn't sell em (which is not true), you still made tokens for the sole purpose of robbing everyone's hard earned money. You even had the nerve to post and promote that shit here. You're lucky I'm the only who knows who you are.

Its egold isn't it.

It has to be, it fits the description perfectly, right down to yesterdays's dump.

I have 20k still. Didn't have any eth in MEW to sell at ATH. It's still worth 400 though.

>Be Retard.
>Install Bux some european broker shit.
>Invest 100 euro in bitcoin for first time.
>Make 60 euro profit in a week.

kekelek.

I was never selling any tokens in an ICO or anything, I just dumped coins I kept from the beggining, so you don’t know who I am since you don’t even know what shitcoin I made because you’re talking about some different one.

You're overextending, if he really just created a token, shilled it so that it would get added to exchanges and people bought them, he didn't really scam anyone. People just decided it would be worth a certain price and traded it.
Did Satoshi create BTC with the intent to rob all our money? No he created the protocol and people started trading the coins.

Lolz