Take it from a veteran. BTC is the only real option

listen to these newfags and fail. Been doing this since 2011. Please dont think BCH is honestly doing anything of value. Don't be ridiculous. And always remember: FUCK YOUR MOTHER, IF YOU WANT TO FUCK. reckless, stupid and unprofessional. enjoy staying neet

Other urls found in this thread:

theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS

BCH = bitcoin

theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

if you looked at the code without the names no one in 2012 would believe btc is bitcoin

possibly true

yes, possibly. But do I need to explain to you what a speculative asset is? Do you know nothing about the investment you are either interested in... possibly even trading in?

i for nothing else gents, dont waste your money on this. it is not a sure thing, so don't be shilled. I dont need to shill for BTC....obviously. People spouting on about fundamentals, original BTC and assorted wishful thinking garbage really need to take a step back and stop embarrassing yourselves.

if you base your investment on this advice you deserve to loose your wealth

we have IDs

The people posting theflippening links are fucking over BCH right now, just shows that there is no coordination between miners to prepare for a BCH takeover that they are resorting to open letters now

miners won't have to co ordinate there is a certain price where btc will never be more profitable to mine than bch. Btc has no emergency difficulty adjustment so if mining power begins to permanently leave btc because of the bch opportunity cost you will not be able to cash out of btc.

Core devs have also said under no circumstance will they hardfork to implement a eda to release the fiat in btc

>segwit comes
>miners are split in 3
>BCH dies

why would you bet on something with little miners to have fewer miners? I'm going to bet this fork will change things.

>Please dont think BCH is honestly doing anything of value

Who the fuck cares, every cryptocurrency exists only for speculation and getting rich

Ethereum doesn't

Wasn't it the same in the last Segwit fork? BCH was more profitable at times so some mining power switched over. Didn't really kill BTC off.

>BTC is the only real option
Tell that to the people who got rich thanks to Ethereum, OMGs ico, etc

HHAHAHA THIS REDDIT FAGGOT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IDS

this is exactly my point. its just hysteria

that was subsidised by bitcoin cash's emergency difficulty adjustment which is being removed on the 13th. Then the segwit fork happens on the 15th btc2x has futures around .16 of btc which means there will be proabably be a 16% devaluation of btc causing more people to sell off meanwhile bch is still going up because it has the original bitcoin code

another possibility, exactly. but the odds are with BTC, even if it does result in a massive correction

you forgot the 'A'. Exactly what you post amounts to.

hysteria is people rushing in to buy BTC before 2x. and you posting ten times, talking to yourself.
BCH is happening on the low. the ads are more advertising for Bitcoin. Be the smart money, for once in your fucking life.

and XRP included with those two for myself included. I am talking about the Bitcoin saga though. Im honestly struggling with the concept why you wouldnt invest whatever you planned to into BTC over BCH if you were interested in buying in. Perhaps not now, but I am very happy i sold my BCH long ago due to current, and i believe future performance. It's baseless and clearly just poor men shilling bullshit

im bumping my post to see if there is anybody with a brain in there head here. Is that a crime?

the only ico i missed was STATUS due to the eth network misery. turns out it was a blessing in disguise. I have been the smart money since BTC m80.

enjoy failure. nighty night

t. corekike