youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
wraithprotocol.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will.
And yes, buy it now when it is cheap.

Vergens unite!

Until Sunday. Let's go
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

Yes, and wallets. Also, bears are exhausted.

Also
wraithprotocol.com/

Price speculation ???

One cent this week. Look at the chart, all the other alts look like shit. XVG will shoot up once BTC corrects.

oh yea my niggas whats gucci. 39k verge atm. Fucking gay bittrex and their wire transfer limit.

XVG held its price really stable while alts took a shit. Now it is going up while BTC is going up.
Makes you really think...

not really

Yes. Atomic swaps. Privacy and a new wallet. I should 2x at the very least in the short term.
Probably more with the privacy coin boom.
3-5 cent this year. Let's go.

100k and comfy

aware me on Verge over Safex. You get dividends on verge right?

i got no idea man im just a memer

i dont think verge has "dividends", its not a masternode or proof of stake coin.

just lol then. Safex has real time dividends (all network fees paid as dividends), an uncensored market, and it doesn't run on Tor.

I'm looking at safex now and shit these guys really are speaking my language.

you guys are idiots. nobody cares about atomic swaps because nobody is ever going to use a dead coin like verge for anything.

your chance at making money is just at the pump and dump on the news, when it's released the price can only go down, because nobody is going to buy shit like this to actually use it.

monero fan? Do your study before calling shitcoin something.

in at 140 lad

>Do your study before calling shitcoin something

Your mother has atomic swaps, and everyone goes wild over her. They are Willing to pay a fortune for those damaged goods.

14 billion coins or some shit. Don't underestimate how many bagholders there are. Don't buy it

>it's another newfag who doesn't understand market cap

Lmao, fucking vergeins, I swear.

Monero fans everywhere....

Do your own recearch bro. Monero is nice - you actually CAN use it. On the other hand XVG has so many potentials...community is great something that is a must for me. Monero could be better if their people stopped FUDing around XVG or any other coin... But they are going loose with XVG. I hold both...waiting for the swap ;)

They told them to say that....!!!! hahaha! One of the best coins i hold.

>my coin is shit
>blame the superior coin for FUD

ye that's Veeky Forums alright

Which one is superior??? XVG made more money for people than any other coin this year....and havent even started what they are planning....do your research. Wait until it's been used...Check red/ where monero users are so afraid they are spreading FUD everywhere.

PivX