Any fellow ChainBros smart enough to hold? Ive been in this game a long time. Were going to end up very rich indeed

Any fellow ChainBros smart enough to hold? Ive been in this game a long time. Were going to end up very rich indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
discord.gg/AEDR4p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm coming on board in a week, think that will be the bottom

I just bought more today kek I hope it drops further after the conference
the FOMO when this baby moons is going to be fucking unreal

Only an idiot would sell LINK at the current price

never fucking selling

if you were smart you'd have sold weeks ago and bought back now. it has bottomed out nicely.

easy to say shit like that in hindsight. At the time there was no way of knowing. Smart thing to do was to hold.

Chainlink is a solid hodl.

I want to buy more, is it oversold right now or is it overbought?
I'm not sure how to interpret MACD/RSI correctly, or what time frame to look at

>easy to say shit like that in hindsight.

the failed moon mission during SIBOS was a solid red flag. the news was amazing, but due to the non-existant marketing skills of the devs nobody knew about,except some fomo-ers on Veeky Forums.

No. The smart thing to do was avergae your way down. Yeah not everyone sold at 10k, fair enough, if it went the other way you'd be killing your self.

Easy gains past few days selling those tips

I didn't even own chain until a few days ago. I only buy coins when Veeky Forums is actively shitting on them, and that strategy has been very profitable.

I was one of the guys that did the gamble and sold a week ago and held BTC.

I can now buy 40K LINK (only had 8K LINK when I sold last week).

I still absolutely 100% believe in LINK's future though and will buy back after the BTC fork which is probably the lowest point LINK will be.

what news are you referring to?

>holding half my stack at 10k
IRON HANDS

Not only do I fucking hold, I bought 51k at the 1800 sats dips and this feels fucking comfy. Winter can come.

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

For a change the biz guys are not retarded FOMOers, at least not when they buy/bought it below 0.20$ but smart money, which is unusual in my opinion. In 4 month this is beyond Andromeda galaxy

Yeah, this very same news would've made even Bitcoin pump like crazy.

But Link just had a bit of a spike, dropped back lower than before, and then simply continued the exact same downtrend that had started a few days before SIBOS.

Obvious manipulation.

manipulation or not, there were simply not enough buyers for a big moon mission. if there was enough interest sell walls would've been eaten/pulled in minutes

Just look at the Binance numbers. They are not even trying to do this in a subtle way. It seems they are not finished shaking out weak hands and I think they will not stop until this is too big and goes ballistic in some ANTSHARES / OMG like explosion. They know it, we know it. Everybody pretty much knows it. Denying this is just delusion. The question is only when. And every cheap LINK you can accumulate until then is nice cash.

yeah but i am dumping at the top fuck the bankers

>if there was enough interest sell walls would've been eaten/pulled in minutes
You should've seen the pump that started as soon as this article came out.

It is true. Many people are watching this. Many are still in doubt the floor is reached. The last pump showed how many people are just waiting to buy in as soon as there are some big green flags. In my opinion it will be too late then because this goes to the moon in seconds if you miss it because you leave the computer for 10 minutes. I mean come on, this is really low now and there was plenty chances around 2000 sats the last days. Not buying now and low for a change is just dumb if one thinks the whales are suppressing this below ICO levels.

I've been holding for dear life since ICO. Not sold one token. I'll probably take profits at $5 a token

$5???
Weak hands marine...
Imagine selling ETH 1 year ago at $5!!!
Now drop & give me 20 maggot!!!

make that 10

Bought 7500 at ICO, I think that's what prevented me from selling the top since I knew I had a lot of leeway. Oh well. But I am very confident it will be huge. First PoC, first mover advantage, possibly first to market as far as decentralized oracles go. FTM has me on my toes the most

i bought in at 10k .2 honestly didnt want to risk selling and rebuying but good for u guys who did pretty sick honestly.

Not good enough Marine!
I expect triple figures on my watch!

They all committed suicide already

sry man, I have to feed my family. No deal

We're buying to get our kids Lambos & Ducatis for Christmas 2023

Kids are a burden on my wallet tho

Pump incoming

Just sold everything at 2.5.

Will buy back in at 2k.

it will never dip to 2k again sorry user

You are a legend, 1800 sats buyer. An absolute legend.

I thought it would never dip back to 3k after the last fork yet here we are.

All depends on BTC, money is flowing back into alts right now, but this can change in a nanosecond.
solid long term hodl though.

are we really going to make it anons in a year or two....? im feeling down 50k linkie here.

Holding literally 1 mil and I am smug as fuck

Trying to time this is silly. It’s like a taut string that can moon (or plummet) at any time. Buy more for every new low you see. And whoever is selling at this price, you’re stupid.

This.
No fucking way is any bot or dirty whale getting a single Link off me.
I kept buying until I could buy no more, and now I'm happy sitting back and waiting.

Little holder here, i have averaged my Link every two cents all the way down

Binance the only thing that fucked link up badly

Already spiked and is currently dumping always sell the news

Yes. If the price is being manipulated to the benefit of bots and whales, might as well take advantage.

So what was the news?
And for that matter, what was the rumor?

>inb4 no reply

Heil Link

Were gonna make it lads

Join this pump group if you want to make back what you lost on chainlink discord.gg/AEDR4p

See, no reply.

whats your price prediction EOY 2018

I'm not going to give you one and you should ignore anyone who does.

$0.35 i kid you not

why are you even buying LINK then if you expect it to be stuck in 35 cents till EOY 2018

Honestly binance is a good exchange, the only one I'm actively trading on for maybe the last two months.

They keep adding coins and volume, if we bring in more users it will help link break out. I don't see it ever getting added on shitrex. Polo would be great.

gdax soon.

Me --> Didn't buy Link when overshilled --> Didn't buy in when cult retards masturbated over it --> Instead went 50 - 50 BTC / BCC like a non retard would do. Riding the wave up, selling on 9th when the first selloff wave will start to hit --> Buy Link even cheaper then now. Win :) All you LINKTARDS who went for the inner core mission HAHAHAHAHAHAHA can't fucking stop laughing

Honestly dude, between $1-$4.50

fucking this.

binance is100x better than bittrex and is continuing to get better.

>more coins
>more volume
>LINK

charts are actually in real time and not 30 sec delayed. fucking hate bittrex

Holdinger right here

Congrats. You cracked the code.

>I did a thing which has worked better than this thing
wow user, and some other dude probably did a thing which performed even better. you should write a book on how to do things, you are obviously an expert.

Devcon

The reason for no reply is

>ID: yu b SHiT

Wish i could buy more.

I've been holding since ICO so still at a profit. Very comfy desu.

The problem isn't Binance itself, it's that it is just listed on Binance which makes it really easy to manipulate. Outside of maybe Bittrex, most exchanges don't have the volume to prohibit manipulation on a single coin. But being listed on three or four exchanges, like Kraken/Polo/Rex has checks and balances so if one exchange tries to get manipulated, the other exchanges keep mooning and the manipulator gets burned.

As things are now you can't really assess the fair value of the coin, since a whale can control the price at will.

2% of LINK being actively traded. Dictating the entire price. It’s pretty unreal.

The eve of the Fork will be the lowest point. Expect an alt surge as BTC whales dump on the greedy normies.

What % of other coins are actively traded?

Am I gonna make it bros? Only have 5k LINK hope to have 10k eventually. Shooting for 200k USD before I stop considering offing myself.

>im going to time the selloff, which everyone else is also timing
kek you're a fucking idiot
smart people would've sold at $7300 bought at 2.3sat

agreed, but also see below

there's no demand for it at the moment.

if there was, you would see if more people filling up the buy orders and raising the price.

and any time there is some price action up, the weak holders are quick to dump

still believe in link tho. havent sold my holdings and plan on buying more

LINK is like DGB. I'm seeing thr exact same signs. Also the trch foesn't matter and you should know this by now.

>trch foesn't matter
excrpt it foes

>What is DigiByte?

>DigiByte is a public, rapidly growing, decentralized blockchain.

Wow, glad they solved that problem. WTF was DGB even supposed to accomplish?

probably going to take a while till this hits 20$ or higher

good hold if you don't need the money in2 years though.
But maybe that money could have made you loads in bitcoin by then

Same here

DGB is a completely pointless shitcoin and still did a x100 at some point.
LINK has massive potential and merely did a x5.

I'm currently holding 94532 bought @ 3336 at the time of purchase that was about 3.15 btc and btc was ~3400 usd . So I've spend about 10k usd . If you are in that game and you are not willing to lose some - it's the wrong place for you. Link still looks like a good thing. I've lost those 10k at the very moment I bought link. Could have sold during the SIBOS and accumulated at the bottom some more. But didn't - that's what I'm not happy about. Thinking about throwing in another 10k tho. If this thing ever comes to life and gets used for what's intended the investment would be totally worth it.
So there you go - I am holding if the company goes under or it's a big scam - fuck it. You can't always win :)

1$ EOY

screencap this post

People are crying one month after ico, just delete blockfolio for a couple of months and forget about link, come back in spring 2018 to te gras getting greener and your blockfolio fully green and your wallet as fat as can be