BTC pump

u people actually don't get it that the money that was added to bitcoin the past two days is money of people who got in only for the fork, and almost 100 percent of them gonna leave for good after the fork. so stop greedreaming about bitcoin to get to 100k or a million it won't happen so fast it will go maybe to 8, maybe even 9-10, but after the fork it will go down to 5500-6000 and continue from there in a normal way (not like u saw this last 2 days).
i'm holding BTC 100%, so these dreams are a fantasy to me, but those who knows a thing or two will agree with me here.

same thing was said during BCH fork tho

Then just sell the day before the fork, wait for bottom and end of hysteresis, make 80-90% gain in BTC and then hodl.

Am I missing something ?

good luck holding bitcoin after the fork, i tried to help.

the fork won't do shit

if you don't get it that bitcoin grows at an exponential rate and does not slow down until we have 10xd in 90 days then you should count yourself lucky you bought for irrational reasons

Well, 20 days after was scheduled another fork, the big one, I thought maybe it might be a slower rise but it was predictable.

The CME selling BTC future isn't even a sure thing, I'm not sure these are Wall Street money.

good luck i'm sorry for shattering your wild dreams, it's just healthy logic.

this fork may not act like the last fork, because the following condition is different:
in the bch fork, everyone was 100% sure that btc was going to dip after the fork. in this fork, we know that it didn't dip after the last fork.

Yes. What if s2x wins?

hedge investing you dumb shit.

honestly, talk to your step dad
tell him that you understand
why he beat you and your little brothers
and ask him if you can learn
how to make something of yourself

when will the fork happen? also, will BTC holders get free new coin? Even if we're on margin?

Same shit was said last time.

Pro-tip: the fork dissuades as many as it pursuades if not more

total market cap grew to 200 billion.
new money is coming in fast.
2 weeks ago this was 170 billion

it's not stopping yet.
new money is coming in.

that's what they want u all to think, that "last time that and last time that" until a very awful surprise would hit a lot of people very fast.

don't forget your trading is someone else's business after all.

You’re a giant faggot

Screencap this

classy guy. good luck.

thanks for asking costumer support
please hold for a representative

OP is actually a good guy today. But I don't know why you are trying to help these deluded fagets itt

no shit
this is fomo money

Yes. You miss the fact exchanges will be down.
Also dip is not promised.

>almost 100 percent of them gonna leave for good after the fork.
please substantiate this

>money that was added to bitcoin the past two days is money of people who got in only for the fork, and almost 100 percent of them gonna leave for good after the fork
speculation about speculation => pure shitpost

Remember that if a crash happens, Bitfinex will be in automated maintenance. Automated rectal insertion

You fags are deluded if you think most of them didnt sell their alts and buy BTC for free coins. As soon as the fork snapshot hits, the money will be back to alts in a week.

Kek, just look at everytime BTC's growth slows down, alts pump. The alt pump after the fork will be astronomical.

That may be the case but you sure as hell don't know 100% what's gonna happen after the fork. I agree that it may dip significantly but in case you haven't noticed, Bitcoin tends to do the opposite of what people think it will do so predicting a crash and spitting out random dollar amounts doesn't help anyone. In either case I'm not gonna try to game the market. I'll just hodl and see how this plays out. Not planning on touching my BTC in cold storage in time soon..

> Bitcoin tends to do the opposite of what people think
No it doesnt, everyone knew it was going to pump for free coins. Which is why there was an alt selloff you dumb motherfucker kek.

exactly right. anyway i understand why btc holders fantasize so much, but that's the point in this business u can't be greedy else you'll lose your gains or more.

lol that's why you see nothing but pink wojaks on biz for the past 2 months. How much do you lose on your shitcoins?

All this it will crash retards just sold out of greed and fear and want to buy back in before they are left behind . No one gives a fuck about forks

Bitcoin Gold brought it to $5500. Segwit2x anticipation brought it to $6300. By the time the CME news was announced it was already at $6300+. The pump caused by CME was nothing compared to the pump from $4500 to $6300 by the forks. In fact you could easily argue that the pump to $7000+ was mainly caused by further Segwit2x anticipation and was hardly affected by the CME news.

I sold my alts for Bitcoin faggot KEK. Tell me again how the pump wasnt because of free coins? Im 100% going back in alts a few days before the fork. Bitcoin loyalist like you are dumb as fuck at this point. The pump in price is getting to your head, muh fundamentals kek.

I guess i just hate whales, but they won't listen anyway so..

>Alts are 100% gonna pump as soon as BTC corrects
Yep.. that's exactly what's gonna happen. All the whales pumping BTC are going to instantly flow right into shitcoins if/when BTC comes down hard. They are not gonna cash out to take profits or anything. Nope - straight into shitcoins. You've been on this board way too long, buddy. Good luck to you.

>Those that know things agree with me
> those that are dummy dumb dumbs do know know my brain genius analysis

keep in that whales are making tons of money from alt market, so in time they will pump alts in order to keep alt market relevant so people won't stop buying alts.

you're fucking deluded. you're obviously a maximalist. have fun holding you dumb motherfucker. lol he actually thinks the pump from $4500 to $7000+ was the "parabolic fundamentals" of BTC kek. OP was right, you fags really are getting delusional thinking this means alts are dead and BTC is going straight to $20k to $50k.

people will either cash out to fiat or go back to alts. a lot prefer to buy up the cheap alts since they are guaranteed to pump just like BTC was guaranteed to pump for free coins. either way, alts are going to pump hard.

I guess you forgot what happened to alts in June when BTC fell 30%.. or maybe you weren't around? They got wrecked much worse. The whole crypto market lost $30 bln. None of the altcoins that lost value against btc back then have recovered to date. I'm not a BTC maximalist I hold and mine altcoins as well. This is my last attempt to warn anyone who cares to listen.

fuck no

there's a difference between sharp fall and a moderate one.

Totally agree with that. Most people however are expecting a major correction or even a crash slightly before or right after the fork. If it happens - it most likely won't be a moderate fall.

> i hold alts too
> all alts are shitcoins
kek, nope you're obviously a maximalist. june? that was the first fork, so the free coins meme was not yet well known. so instead everyone pulled their money out to fiat which is why eveything dropped including Bitcoin 3300 to 1900 i think?

then they saw that the Bcash coins from the fork actually could sell for a significant amount so things changed, everytime there is a fork, they buy bitcoin instead of cashing out to fiat.

this means that instead from fiat -> crypto. it will be btc -> alts since the money never went out to fiat this time.

Let’s see Shiller’s bubble checklist:

Sharp increases in the price of an asset like real estate or dot-com shares
Great public excitement about said increases
An accompanying media frenzy
Stories of people earning a lot of money, causing envy among people who aren’t
Growing interest in the asset class among the general public
“New era” theories to justify unprecedented price increases
A decline in lending standards

bitcoin dump after the fork would be moderate over a couple of days or so, but alts will def pump the fuck up.

>June
>first fork
LOL Nope. The Bitcoin cash fork happened on August 1st.
The correction in June happened simply because Bitcoin extended too high too fast kind of what a lot of people believe is happening right now. Keeping buying your alts though, whatever you want...

yeah it wont be a sharp drop, it could take a week before all the fork money goes out totally.

June to July dip was in "anticipation" of the fork in August you faggot. Just like how bitcoin was rising this time even before the forks.

People dont buy bitcoin the same month before the fork. Smart money buys in earlier than the majority. Kek what a dumbass, "the fork is in a different month so the effect on a price a month or two wasnt because of the fork"

Jesus christ is there anything worse than desperate shitcoiners crying 24/7? I'm really starting to hate this board.

Fuck.off Pajeet

good luck then.

Oh no, only 5000$

LMAO Un-fucking-believable. People were still discussing Bitcoin Unlimited vs Segwit in June you unbelievable retard. Nobody new anything about a fucking fork or if and when it's going to happen. Go pull up some online articles for god sake. You're embarrassing yourself.

as time rolls more people get to hear and know about any of this u stupid retard.

this

it's amazing how much people who knows shit about trading, actually betting their money.

kek i just give up on these faggots OP, they actually believe the pump was because of the parabolic fundamentals of BTC. its a cycle, altcoiners become deluded because of ANS and OMG parabolic growth until they dump. then when its BTC's time to shine, BTC holders get deluded until it dumps then its alts parabolic time again. Its a fucking cycle.

of course. let them be.