Can you make a single moral argument against suicide? Why shouldn't I just fucking kill myself right now?

Can you make a single moral argument against suicide? Why shouldn't I just fucking kill myself right now?

Not against your suicide OP. Do it nigger.

Thanks, see you Veeky Forumstorians. Really hope the Christfags here are wrong.

Do it lol leave a note like "mom this is what happens when you forget to buy jello" and then blast your brains across the pantry

Do it, OP.

Kinda off topic, more about your pic:
How tf did people not flip their shit at kids watching bugs dress up as a chick and seduce Elmer Fudd? Like looking back that would be crazy even now, let alone back then.

The only moral way to die is in the battle with the enemy warrior.

I would do it if I had the option, but land wars are a thing of the past.

Maybe become an African merc?

Suicide is murder; murder is sin; sin is evil; doing evil is wrong; suicide is wrong.

We're not.

I guarantee it.

> land wars are a thing of the past
Depending on the country.

You lose the opportunity to act morally according to your own subjective set of morals if your dead
BOOM CHECKMATE

This is /b/ tier kek. Nice quads user, I genuinely died of laughter.

>Go to Donbass
>Enlist with pro-russian seperatist groups
>Become proficient marksman and horse rider
>TFW you become a modern day cossack larper who kills western kikes for the glory of the motherland

NO DONT KILL HEED THE WORD OF HITLER AND LIVE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR RACE

Define race and I shall live

whichever race you belong to, strive to make urself better, stronger, smarter, stop drinking, smoking strive to jave children and read a lot take up hobbies. By bettering yourself you better the gene pool and the race. This is more than enough a reason to live.

They are but this isn't going to save you kafir

Especially with how often the fucker did it. How were there no cries of degeneracy? Seriously, those fuckers started moral panics over D&D but the crossdressing bi-sexual bunny was ok?

>define race
>whatever race you belong to
His blood is on your hands brainlet

I mean he was a badass tho. I love the episode where he's some conductor and about to start the show and the guy keeps coughing so he just pulls out a .45 and shoots the guy. Topkek desu.

I'm not saying you're wrong, he beat almost everyone who stepped up to him. Just that it's weird the people of that era decided to ease off their collective moral panic buttons for Bugs bunnie's antics, and that of 'Him' from the original Power Puff Girls (gay cross-dressing demon lobster doesn't get a fucking peep.) Just really weird, all things considered.

Come to think it's probably cuz it wasn't people but animals so people didn't quite make the connection.

if you *literally* have nobody that cares about you there is no moral argument against suicide.

It violates the categorical imperative

Suicide is selfish and a sin, you are rejecting the gift of life and making others pay for your actions

Ok

Is it really a gift though? Also, if I disintegrate myself, no one has to deal with my corpse.

Devilish digits confirm

As long as it's you who's doing it I don't mind