We DEFINITELY are NOT in a BUBBLE - LMAO

> We aren't in a bubble
> Wetback hot sluts on youtube are whoring out YT videos about crypto, bitconnect, ico's, etc.
> white knight normies are showering them with validation
> every day normie talk about cryptocurrencies

> we definitely arent in a bubble and are "early adopters" you stupid fucking morons LOL

im out of crypto, ill be back when the bubble bursts fkin lmao. made my money enough to retire and now im out.

and no, i wont be posting her YT channel you white knight cucks

No one gives a fuck you larping faggot.

Just when Wall Street joins you leave?

BOOM 5k

so i guess that investing in the stock market is pointless as well because every normie knows about it. gee, someone should have told warren buffett and george soros that

Normies know but they don’t care about it because it’s old and slow as fuck. Bitcoin is the new shit. They are being told that they can be millionnaires and that it’s the future. Count on them to ruin it.

>implying bitcoin ATHs wont provide supermoonfuel for the altmarket

>They are being told that they can be millionnaires and that it’s the future.

Aaaah never heard that on Veeky Forums, everyone knows we're in it for the exciting technology

>young sluts like US-dollar
>"hory shit guys its a bubble... dump everything right now"

then get the fuck out. why do you even post this attention whore

you're fucking retarded.
the average normie doesn't know shit about bitcoin and neither he's planning to invest in it. look at the number of btc addresses in existence, it's less than 30millions (and i for one own 20 btc addresses, which i guess is not uncommon at all). very few people own btc. anyway sell every crypto you have, i dare you faggot

>women are talking
>bubble
That's your argument basically

This, they crashed the market and caused the Great Depression.

Supposedly, the Kennedy family made all their money by timing the stock market just right and exiting just in time. There’s a story that says John Kennedy’s grandfather was getting his shoes shined. And the shoe-shine boy told him that he was putting every dollar he made into the stock market. That’s how he knew it was time to exit the stock market. Soon after, the depression hit.

I would bet there is no more than 5 million active users

Don't you fucking understand retard? This is literally perfect

Normie whores love to whore themselves out for money, like when they show their tits on Twitch streams

Eventually they're gonna stream their Crypto trading and betas will buy the female's crypto de hour to donate to her.

Cryptocurrency will finally be used for something that's not just speculation and drugs! More use cases = more money flowing in

Just imagine some girl with bright red hair and D-jugs hanging out of a crop-top hopping between binance and bitters on Twitch

Suddenly *ding ding ding* "gayboy69 has donated 1000 LINK!!" Flashes across the top of the screen and his username is permanently on some small ass area in the corner of the stream and remains there until the 2000 LINK donation which will inevitably happen within the hour

>m-muuhh bubbule

>m-muh inability to refute an argument
>m-muh muh
Kys you stuttering retard.

More normies = higher market cap
More normies = more institutional attraction

How do you think BTC got big? neckbears at the beginning, but normies pouring in made it bigger`

Correct. When your grandmother tells you about Bitcoin, it’s a VERY bad sign. Normies tend to push the sell button faster than neckbeards when shit hits the fan.

None of these normie chuckle fucks actually use bitcoin, doubt they know what an address is. The 100,000 users that are signing up to Coinbase everyday are just leaving their coins there. If anything this is more evidence of a bubble seeing as there is fuck all non speculative use.

So what your saying is that bitcoin only has value because people put value into it.

So what happens when people have to withdraw value on mass?

Hmmmmmmm. Really makes you think.

See you in December op

Anyone with a brain knows we are in a bubble and it will correct within 2 weeks to 5000$ and if 5000$ does not hold then it will drop all the way to test the 1300$ support.

It will absolutely not correct now. The FOMO levels are off the charts. any attempted dip, as seen yesterday, will be immediately bought up by some thirsty late adopter

can confirm normies know and are interested. i wonder if they already fomo'd in.

You can say the same thing about any asset.

I think the price says yes, they are definitely starting to at least.

>18m btc wallets, easily less than 9m unique btc holders
wow this bubble is crazy dude

glenn beck was shilling coins yesterday. fueling the amazon bitcoin rumor

it works until it doesn't retard

This post:
>"PLEASE TELL ME IM WRONG SO I CAN BLAME SOMEONE WHEN I FUCK UP".

ethereum brought so many people in with its gains this year, especially people from techy kinda backgrounds.. and youtubers and twitch streamers has been a big one.

most people will have heard of bitcoin but ethereum made them realize there were many cryptos and many chances for money

Women will eventually ruin crypto and tank it just as they've tanked the normie economy. But there will be a window of opportunity to take the dumb money they pump into the scene before they start with the false rape accusations and forced diversity sjw hiring schemes, language policing, and mandatory white cis het male castration.

baggie coper detected

>You next month:
>"WHY DIDN'T I JUST BUY SOME FUCKING ALTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pink wojak* *pink wojak* *pink wojak*
All you bitcoin fags are geniuses when btc moons but nowhere to be seen when alts moon.

happens with every coin that moons, textbook euphoria phase.