Last call before the moon

last call before the moon
> top-notch team of PhD researches who worked in the cloud computing field for decades
> recently hired a very aggressive marketing firm
> they're at the devcon3 and they're gonna show the first version of their fully distributed cloud computing platform in less than 6 hours
> they've been in touch with intel and IBM and they might disclose a fortune 100 company

this is what a billion dollar startup looks like, one of the very few project in crypto that will make it even if the bubble will burst (same way amazon survived the dotcom bubble) and that's why i'll keep it long-term as well, but you're never gonna see rlc at this cheap price again.

i'll post my eth\btc address later if those who benefited from the advice will want to give a tip. catch you on the moon space cowboys

It's starting!!

dumping my bags now

Sell the news bois, haven't you learnt anything yet

pic-related is about the potential partnerships that the rlc is gonna disclose during the conference. buy now or FOMO later

fucking kek, sell the conf, remember errr SIBOS ????

begging for coins lol
>b-buy my bagss

Dont be deluded niggas, SELL THE CONF, DUMP NOW

yes, i remember SIBOS. sibos was a conference where there wasn't any plan neither to show a working product nor to disclose any new partnership and chainlink already had a massive bullrun before the sibos.
during this conference RLC will 1) show the first version of their working product 2) disclose a big news (likely about huge partnership) 3) it still didn't have any big growth

if you listen to the pajeets fudding, then you deserve to stay poor

1st version!!! they dont even know if it works yet and you think they are gonna have partners lol

CHILL FELLAS, I was kidding, this shit is going to the moon! Just checked their slack and confirmed this is true!!! BIG partnership coming

sure, a team of PhD researchers who worked in the cloud\grid computing fields for decades and made some research articles on distributed computing with over thousand of citations don't know whether their product works or not. and btw just to put the rumor to rest, they actually already audited the code, so fuck you faggot

>muh phds
>muh research
those who can, do
those who can't, teach

little lesson for you there

So many naive people here

This will dump hard before the conference starts
Below 7500

Screenshot this, motherfuckers.

They literally designed algorithms and developed softwares that were used by institutions like the CERN during the last 15 years.
The biggest problem with Grid computing until now is that it was completely altruistic, the blockchain solves that by making it possible to not only monetize it but put it on a decentralized marketplace.

Now go back shitting on the beach Radjeesh

you're saying this while about a team who is both DOING and TEACHING, you retarded pajeet piece of stinking dogshit. i hope that china will nuke your shithole desu

wew

ok boiz dont beg me for coins tmorow then

stay poor

last chance to get it boi

Been holding 1500 since 9600 sats. Hopefully this conference pays off

So Is it ever gonna do something?

>being this impatient

It's something to hold for the month probably until mid december, not some shitty PnD.

You did good getting into it son, but why shill a coin with nothing but Phds and huge news coming?
Makes it look like PnD.
The more you shill artificially, the harder the dump will be on your head. Don't expect too much from the conference and don't try to FOMO weak hands into this based on the conference or you'll see a lot of red right after it.
Let it rise naturally and you will spare yourself some headaches when this finds support because it accumulated long enough.
Plus RLC doesn't need shilling, it's solid. Let shilling for shifty P&D coins.
RLC is the best out of all cloud computing coins on the market period. If you can't see that you're already lost.