How do i buy Google(or any company) stocks? And can i hold them for 5, 10 or 15 years ?

How do i buy Google(or any company) stocks? And can i hold them for 5, 10 or 15 years ?

I can't imagine you can buy that stuff online since who knows if that broker is still around in 10 years...

Other urls found in this thread:

degiro.nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying stocks
Grandpa

You can get rich by selling .50bgm and AR15 illegally for non-americans.

You can sell these things for 3x its cost.
(Man i would pay big bucks for a beauty like pic related and a p90)

Banks have brokerage services.

Banks ain't going anywhere.

Im 18

I think with Googles artificial intelligence & quantum computing it the stocks could we worth a lot more in 5 to 10 years

Im not trying to go to jail

I need to get a license first

>license for selling weapons illegally

That is why gun traffic pays so much, it is extremely illegal.

Implying Google could ever make good stocks. Just order one made specifically for you, cause everyone has a different body and everyone shoots differently.

Yea Thats why i get my license so its not illegal anymore

My bank has a stock account. Otherwise get an account on a big broker like Schwab or Morgan Stanley.

Diversifying is good, comfy holding AMZN and some ETFs.

Thanks for the info.

Is there a minimum deposit?

I do trade shitcoins but its good to be diversified.

>I can't imagine you can buy that stuff online since who knows if that broker is still around in 10 years...
But that's how it works.
Yeah, there is some risk if you go with some random, cool, appified fintech brokers, but most traditional brokers/banks have been around for much longer than you are and probably will continue to be so.
also, if they go bancrupt you still technically own the stocks and should be able to transfer them to another broker.
It's not the wild west like in crypto, where an exchange can simply lock you out of your account at random, keeping your money (fucking bittrex scammers)

Got it

via an online broker or via your own bank.. If you are dutch (like me) and can you some more specific details..

those online brokers offer the service of banks (they act as an intermediair between bank and client)

and banks ain't going nowhere as mentioned before.

I'm doing it for a while, see screenshot.

also don't fall for meme stocks like google tesla, mcdonalds coca cola etc etc

The minimum deposit would be the price of one share, but good luck eating commission fees doing that.

No, you basically wire money to your brokerage account, then buy stocks with it (+ fees).

You might also want to look into ETFs, less risky but performing well right now. Of course not comparable to crypto, with ETFs you can also buy smaller amounts (e.g 0.1 of ALPHABET aka Google) or index mixes.

Got some plans for my kids, the get around $150 deposited monthly and buy ETFs automatically with it. So once they are 18 they have some starting money. Would be too dangerous for me to do something like that with crypto.

I am dutch my bank is ABN Amro

Thanks for the info Im going to look into it

Ik gebruik zelf degiro.nl ... maar je hebt bijvoorbeeld ook binck bank.

Beide bestaan al jaren en vallen net als banken gewoon netjes onder Nederlandse wet en regelgeving Hebben ook een vergunning van autoriteit financieele markt (AFM) e.d

degiro.nl

Bedankt