How would religions deal with intelligent aliens?

How would religions deal with intelligent aliens?

Islam already reconize non-human intelligent being such as angels and djinns. Angels exists in judaism and christianity too.
I don't know about the other religions.

Do you think God is a human being? Do you think angels are human beings? Do you think the spirits of humans and angels are human spirits? Do you think the 330,000,000 gods of the Hindu are human beings? Do you think allah is a human being?

All religions deal with aliens. Hyper-intelligent aliens.

Probably change their religion completely while excusing themselves by saying the thousands of years that came before "misinterpreted" their book. Same as every other time a discovery went against religion.

The abrahamics would flip their shit and most other religions would probably be thrilled, especially Hinduism.

>Same as every other time a discovery went against religion.
Example? The autism of the Turin shroud is the only one I can think of

Allah and God are the same being

Many people believe that in the Quran it heaven as s[ace, and you you could interpret Angels and Jinn as being aliens in that context.

*space

>theists
They are God's other children

>non-theists
They are aliens.

Humanity committed the original sin. It can be assumed aliens didn't. So there is no reason to panic in case of the absence of an alien jesus.

No, Allah is a moon god,

Mohammad get in the robot.

But aren't Djinn seen as evil my Islam? Would that mean we'd have terrorists Jihading against the aliens?

>Muslims
Jihad the aliens
>Christians
Convert the aliens
>Jews
Scam the aliens
>Hindus (filthy street-shitting curry jews)
Scam the aliens
>Shinto
Lewd the aliens
>Buddhists
The material world is an illusion. The existence of aliens is irrelevant.
>Sikhs
We wouldn't be able to figure out what to do about them and if we did we would still fuck it up.

Sounds right frankly

Christians and Muslims would actively try to convert them and all get killed in the process, would be pretty fun to watch

something like this...
all religion is based on aliens
they came and mutated DNA to create us in their image
if you were just a pleb back in the ancient era and your only method of transportation was a chariot
wouldn't you call a spaceship a flaming chariot?

No Jinns are like humans but in a different realm. They were created before humans and given free will and there are Muslims and non-muslims among them. TLDR there are good and bad jinns just like there are humans. Jinns aren't supposed to interact with humans however so odds are if you encounter one it isn't the good kind.

>christians
They are angels and/or demons depending on disposition
>jews
would you be willing to take out a reverse mortgage on that spaceship? I can offer you an excellent rate
>Islam
ALLAHU SNACKBAR
>poo in loos
chimp out and riot because their ship landed on a cow
>Shinto
draw hot xeno x xeno futa chinese cartoons
>Buddhusts
lol everything is suffering anyways so im apathetic toward this ray gun that is turning my skin inside out (I hope I get to be the ayy lmao in the next life)
>shiks
kill all of their women preemptively on the off chance that the ayy lmaos will rape them

Hey you just made a shitty version of this man's post:

>he thinks Buddhists are emos

Why do people think Buddhists and Sikhs aren't poo in loo? And why does nobody say anything about Bahai or Jain?

Veeky Forums is full of brainlets, its fucking depressing.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Wouldn't it be assumed tho that SINCE the aliens are interacting with us then they are bad Djinn?

>Sanatana dharma, buddhism, jainism
Won't care, would probably be happy to share philosophy with them and read theirs beliefs. Possibility of syncretism

>Sikhs
Would try to share their thoughts/beliefs with them through parchar

>Collectively
They would enjoy watching semitic religions trying to fit in their beliefs that humans are special ones with aliens existence. It would be funny to see muslims waging jihad against them.

I mean I used to be emo but I've become more of a stoic now. Always loved history and art. Especially tattoos cuz I wanna be a tattoo artist. Stoicism and Buddhism are similar in certain regards but I always found Tao/Daoism to be better.

Christianity would probably split into three different theories, depending on the nature of the aliens. The first would be that the aliens never "fell" like man did, and thus don't require salvation. The second would be that the aliens are like humans and require salvation. The third would be that aliens do not have souls like humans, and thus do not require salvation.

Would be funny if the whole God thing was just aliens popping down to Earth and taking the piss.

Kinda like how you tell little kids that you have magic powers while doing some lame trick, and they believe you.

I mean they aren't jinn so it wouldn't really apply. Muslims would be cool with there being aliens since the Qur'an talks about multiple worlds, don't think we'd push religion on them since they're a different race who would have different rules from God, we'd just expect them to believe in one God.