BCH pumping hard right now. Don't miss out. This is going to be the new BTC soon, BCH will be worth 5k easily post fork...

BCH pumping hard right now. Don't miss out. This is going to be the new BTC soon, BCH will be worth 5k easily post fork.
We're going to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/predicting-the-outcome-of-the-november-bitcoin-fork-89914ce0e1f5/
youtu.be/AecPrwqjbGw
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-unlimited/#markets
coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin-cash/
theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is it

>BCH will be worth 5k easily post fork.
Why

If the fork goes in bch's favor 5k is the bare minimum it would shoot up to.

. O

Big if true...it isnt

The shilling...it's so bad

fuck i have to buy it now

Bitcoin is the chain with the most accumulated work.

BCH can never get there.

>it is because I said it is so I say it again so now it go doubly-doo

this

it might be better technology/scaling/whatever, but it isnt concensus.

Proof of work is the only non-arbitrary metric that you can use to measure bitcoin forks. If it wasn't this way, why would we need proof of work in the first place?

Every day the gap between BTC and BCH grows

according to CoinMarketCap markets I could buy this for

bcash already conceded it's claim to being "bitcoin" when they changed the difficulty algorithm, they're forever an altcoin at this point.

the koreans are pumping it, that's all. there's no way that bcash ever becomes known as bitcoin.

most accumulated work under the consensus rules of the bitcoin client.

the "most accumulated work" bullshit chinks and people mislead by the chinks love to cry about is only relevant when there are two chains that are both valid under the same bitcoin client, then, the client picks the chain with the most accumulated work.

it used to be the longest valid chain, but that was changed because it's possible to have a longer chain but less work put into it, like ethereum classic has.

but don't be fooled, if you change the blockchain so that it breaks consensus, like bcash and b2x did, then the longest chain stops meaning anything, because it's no longer a valid chain of bitcoin, its just an altcoin as far as the bitcoin client is concerned.

>why will it go up to 5k post fork
>well if it went in bchs favor then it would
>haha I'm a retarded core shill
Does being this big of a faggot just come natural?

wont take much once the segshit chains stop working

You realise miners are overmining BCH right now in anticipation of further price rises? It's only 3.3% more profitable to mine right now and miners are flocking to it.

segwit1x conceded it's claim to being "bitcoin" the moment it segregated the witness data, they're forever an altcoin at this point.

Blockstream are pumping it, that's all. There's no way that segwit1x ever becomes known as bitcoin.

It is known as bitcoin right now you daft cunt.

It is known as segwit1x right now you daft cunt.

Only by easily-triggered disabled redditors

This shitcoin has no bagholders left, that's why it is so easy to "pump".

Bcash will fail in the same way that the previous forks have failed
Bitcoin XT
Bitcoin Classic
Bitcoin Unlimited

Big blocks are not the permanent solution to the scaling problem. We need layer 2 solutions

Exactly then we need to sell these 2nd layer solutions to third parties. We could increase the blocksize temporarily because it will take over a year to get the Lightning network working. But then that would prove that our 2nd layer solution isn't really needed so then we can't make money.

How do I buy bch with debit card. It's not as easy to find as btc. I can trade all day bit I wanna buy

Read up, fuccbois. yours.org/content/predicting-the-outcome-of-the-november-bitcoin-fork-89914ce0e1f5/

Hi, Satan! Hot enough for ya?

youtu.be/AecPrwqjbGw

Exactly we must allow block stream to pave the way(they are the greatest minds of our generation). Who cares if they have full development control and full control over off chains? They have our best interests in mind Adam Beck said so himself.

I went 50% into this shit lastnight fully expecting to wake up and pink wojack but it's still rising WTF. This dumb ass flippening might actually happen!

bch is looking very bullish. Could hit 1k before the fork imo

Choo choo mothercashers

Bitcoin as it stands proves how immutable and unchangeable this network is without concensus.

"When in doubt, keep following the same rules as you always have"

The longest most difficult chain is a monument of concensus. Increasing the block size is hard because it requires an overbearing majority to agree to it.

Bitcoin cash may survive but it will never overtake BTC in total chainwork.

Miners are mining BTC (lengthening the longest chain) and selling for BCH (they see the potential for quick gains/profit on BCH) but this is actually bad for BCH,as it gets further and further away from being the most accumulated difficulty chain.

yeah. Lets switch to a centralized, poor programmed Chinese, pump and dump scamcoin with an on demand consecutive block increases scheme and hope for the best.

Also, lets trust the biggest financial revolution that the world has ever seen to a couple of chink developers who screwed up a simple EDA algorithm and now they have to fork again

Dont mind the fact that we dont have not even a official github, because Github is banned behind the great firewall of China, so pretty much is a closed source at this point

yeah because people in january were talking about the difficulty chain when they were buying bitocin at sub 600$

you fucking subhuman

This praise blockstream

If "Bitcoin" is not determined by the chain with the most Proof-of-Work, then why do we have Proof-of-Work at all?

It is the network's concensus mechanism. Proof-of-Work on the chain is the only non-arbitrary benchmark in bitcoin that cannot be faked.

Lol still no reason why, baby pajeets efforts are too soft

Dude, don't bother. You are wasting your time trying to convince anyone here. There is nothing but retared fuders and shills. Today they are fudding Bitcoin cuz their shitcoins are dead and they are trying to recoup loses by going balls deep in Btrash. You won't get any intelligent responses from anyone around here.

>Bitcoin XT
>Bitcoin Classic
>Bitcoin Unlimited

Wait a minute....

Did all BTC holders receive those 3 shitcoins for free just like Bitcoin Cash?

Where can i check if i have them?

if 50% of the buys are koreans, then tell me how you gonna think it will explode?

What if i buy this?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-unlimited/#markets

I buy into all my pumps when I hear about them on Veeky Forums

Check out this site, it has real-time Bitcoin Cash price coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin-cash/

IM IN, breaking out right now GET THE FUCK IN

not a drill, we going to 1k

Alright guys, we got him! Time to dump and get those profits that have been accumulating.

theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

There's a cabal, many of them asian. I hope both BTC and BCH crashes to the ground. These dumbass ASIC currencies extremely vulnerable to the instability of miner politics need to die. Crypto in general will take a credibility hit meanwhile, but it's a necessary step to shed this BTC/LTC/BCH cancer.

The risks of types of proof of stake will seem extremely harmless compared to the shitshow that might happen now.

Anyone who buys now is just FOMOing

Converted all my BTC for BCH two days ago. Thank God this gamble payed.

I'm riding this wave till the fork. I can honestly see this hitting 1k

BREAKOUT imminent boys

Are you being honest?

hurrrdurr proof of work is the only thing that matters hurrrdurrr yeah I'm sure goldman sachs is looking at your fucking difficulty accumulation chart you fucking dunce

At least. People will look for alternatives to BTC when they realize that they're not getting twice the BTC but instead one, if not both, forks will die.

>satoshi's vision!
>accumulated work doesn't matter

Every day BCH shills reach a new level of dementia.