Tell me how to turn 200k into 1m for 0.03 btc

icon? zen? wanchain? btc? neo?

ill legit will tip all good advice. include ur wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

pros.palmbeachgroup.com/p/1711PBOMEGA4/EPBOTB40/Full?email={emailaddress}&h=true
universa.io
youtube.com/results?search_query=charles hoskinson ada
twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/
cardanohub.org/en/home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

etherum

BTC is your safest bet. Dont get LINKED, or OMG'd. or DOGE'd or LTC'd or fucked like a dog.

Buy bitcoin cash, check the charts and compare.

And don't tip anyone, that's a good starting point.

pros.palmbeachgroup.com/p/1711PBOMEGA4/EPBOTB40/Full?email={emailaddress}&h=true

Zen is the next pic if you read past the part he mentions Ripple. Long term hold - get ready for the moon.

1AC93i4BhbfxhRFKPYqid3UuwDFoxLGyv8

Check out universa there benchmark hit 17k transactions per second compared to btcs 3 the price is still only 1c per token this is going to be one of the biggest things to come out of block chain tech

universa.io

17zK8AtWTZAXhy4AtSeNmMT23TFDPLaF5r

Stick it into BTC, pull out around the 15th Nov, buy again after crash/correction and wait it out (slightly decreased gains due to market being scared from crash/correction).

The days of big dick gains are coming to an end.

1Nc7rzM8tcikYB1KPwWf1rb2tr1Ebqvoxi

I will only post a dead-end address and I will only accept 0.03 btc worth of monero or ethereum when you reply to me.

My advice to you is to get ready to short BTC on the 12th of November for 5x margin on Bitmex.
Or try longing 10x on BCH right now.

And for any of you shrimp out there. I suggest you find the altcoin for segwit2x just like BTG had ETG, BTR, ETD, etc.
Stick with Cryptopia and never with Yobit. Careful with Poloniex's "the servers couldn't handle it" scams. A lot of people lost their house on margin trading Stellar/Lumens.

Probably link.

Read up on Verge and Wraith protocol. Price steadily climbing (i.e no PND action) despite turbulence in BTC. I'm expecting a 5-10x growth after fork.

You can thank me later
12whjmQY1MhB8a6my6oe3zRHqJBN1gLDFw

>plasma

>wanchain?
correct

zen will go in at least to 70% of monero in one year imho

wanchain looks promising

neo is too risky atm

icon is a shitcoin

get:

50% btc
30% wanchain
20% zen

forget crypto for 2 years

1Q5ELARLLWRSFxXzNgDKzALHXTkou4BhrM

Buy BTC and hold, wait til BTC starts crashing, sell your BTC, short hte fuck out of BTC..

I'm a crypto noob and generally a biz noob, can you explain what shorting is please?

Komodo, massive potential
ZCoin, privacy coin, huge news coming up 'never done before', will 5-10x in the next 4 months

1ANtV9epZeTirVCLgYC4PhoUrF8YAF6cEc
Thanks user

>50% btc
>30% wanchain
>20% zen
>forget crypto for 2 years
pretty much this desu
my current breakdown is:
>50% btc
>20% wan
>30% basket of about 8 promising icos and proven alts

20% btc
40% kmd
20% wan
20% eng

Screencap this

Dragonchain. Dyor.

>The days of big dick gains are coming to an end.

People have been saying that for the last 4 years dumbass.

CBIS up 20% today

If you think Zen will spike so much, why only 30%?

I think it will, too. I'm 75% Zen. But posts like this make me nervous.

Ripple
nice quad btw

Get in on LISK before they rebrand, change their API, and release their SDK.

I think by Q1 2018 the price is gonna be at least 3x.

1389aMwyyaH1wk2gg4Vyb2tpZQabJ8Hpow

>icon is a shitcoin

why is icon a shitcoin?

how many obsidians for that slut?

Go long on BCH

You have a few options:
1) buy btc and hold a long time
2) buy the 2x fork hoping it will win
3) buy bitcoin cash hoping it will eventually win
4) buy OMG and hope they succeed at making their payment network

There's a project called Cardano that has a coin named ADA. One of the huge names behind it is Charles Hoskinson, who was one of the original men behind Ethereum. The project has been through 6 hardcore academic reviews, it's based out of IO Hong Kong right now and just released its roadmap. The big developments are coming Q2 2018 and it's currently trading at an asininely low $0.02 USD. I genuinely believe this thing is an easy 10x and could see 50x ($1/coin). Hoskinson has been giving interviews and whiteboard presentations all over the world this past year, you can catch his interviews on YT and check his twitter. The dude is legit and so is the project. Might not be as short term as some shitcoin but this feels like ETH/NEO from a year ago.

youtube.com/results?search_query=charles hoskinson ada
twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/
cardanohub.org/en/home/

1xbcCFB635E6sBjQRoaxCYFHM8FQJiFLw

Buy WTC. Own blockchain and wallet coming up very soon and later in december the genesis blockchain which will also allow staking. You're looking at a 120mil cap and a 5 dollar coin atm so only a matter of time before this one booms. Also, it's a chinese/korean coin so keep in mind that once china gets back in the game what it will do this. For the moment no major korean exchanges have this one listed and we all know how patriotic koreans and chinese are. Not to mention the very responsive and solid dev team. Here's my btc adress: 16my744XivWPJhj5qnE6zFurueoLyV5xd

All in on link

1MrdJfGNbu7xoZt2Cri84HGcVF7zZyhGEX

-btc 30%
-eth 25%
-xmr 25%
-20% is your play coins. Stick to bigger coins, dont chase the meme dreams.

dont buy shit tier coins

I dont need your tip.