Lays out grand vision for the future of his blockchain

>lays out grand vision for the future of his blockchain
>bitcoin moons

Other urls found in this thread:

learnbitcoin.cash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

normies know the word bitcoin, not the word ethereum.

Fuck normies and their $500 'investment'. Institutional money is coming

normies are a legion

ethereum sounds like a disease

>But, all in all, sharding looks to be the biggest change over the next three to four years, and Buterin ended by adding there's already developer work going on in these exploratory areas.

>THREE TO FOUR YEARS

is this VB essentially admitting ETH can't scale ?

Vitalik looks like he has it

Wrong, I've overheard nu-males discussing Ethereum and how it was in a "dip" at 300 dollars. Meanwhile no one discusses bitcoin irl

were you dropped as a baby? eth already does twice the transactions bitcoin does daily and has plenty of room to scale more. we don't even need sharding for another 3 years.

2x the tx per second of shitty bitcoin isn't much to brag about.

this guy isn't joking, its not JUST that they dont know the word, they cant even pronounce it
my brothers gf told me shes been "watching e-ef-efferuem" recently...
>it went up 5$!

well the joke's on you then. this "piece of shit" blockchain is already doing double the transaction volume of yours without the 10% transaction fees. have you ever wonder why bitcoin forks keep happening even when the bitcoin community thinks hard forks are evil?

SMERT CONTRECKTZ

this is somewhat my experience as well.

The normies definitely think eth is hot shit.

I told some friends about bitcoin in 2010. They thought I or bitcoin was stupid. I told them again in 2011 and 2012 and 2013.
These same people are getting into Eth mining today.... completely missing the btc rollercoaster and they think they're on the latest shit.

I also remember when discussing bitcoin at all in /biz got you trolled, and now all there is on Veeky Forums is crypto...

anyways, if you care about this oldfag's insight, Bitcoin Cash is the best investment today.
The infrastructure is still a year or three away from absorbing all of BTC, but we're still likely to see a sizeable bump in 13~ days.

learnbitcoin.cash

Normies are irrelevant, margin trades are the only ones that matter

Who said Im a BTC fan or maximalist? I'm just saying that people think ETH is such amazing tech when its transaction speed isn't that much greater then BTC. How many working dApps does ETH have? Very few if any because in its current state its a bloated piece of shit with no scalability.

this is crypto
no fucks given about technology
only partnerships matter, but only in terms of selling the news, even if vitalik announces partnership with half of the world goverments, everyone will sell the news anyway
it's all artificial game of transfering money from hands to hands,

Yes he admits it's a problem and is looking to solve it. Scalability is an even bigger problem for BTC than it is for eth

How many time have ethereum been hacked?
Is it rly a tech you want to rely on?
Are there real life application? (others than shitty erc20 tokkens)
Eth might be the shit on paper, that's all, it is too young, too flawed in design, also you don't want to compare it with btc.

>How many time have ethereum been hacked?
0 what are you talking about. the dao hack wasnt ethereum's fault

>Are there real life application? (others than shitty erc20 tokkens)
which is why were investing in LINK too. kek the delusion of a bitcoin maximalist.

500$ times a billion is quite alot of money

I don't wanna be invested when I see this PIECE OF SHIT BUTTERIN

I had a bunch of ALTS based on ETH I sold everything, this guy is a piece of shit even if I could win 100k$ thanks to him I wouldn't do it

SHITTERIN

>0 what are you talking about. the dao hack wasnt ethereum's fault
no sure, neither the hard fork

>which is why were investing in LINK too. kek the delusion of a bitcoin maximalist.
You mean the lastest meme shitcoin backed by a major in philosophy right?

I'm no btc maximalist, i've just looked at the fact, put your money in btc and win, put your money in alts, face the wrath of btc

It's almost like no one gives a shit about this overvalued shitcoin anymore

LOL he even admitted that ETH has no real life applications. Deluded Linktard.