Delete Veeky Forums

>hiroshimoot creates Veeky Forums so we stop flooding /int/ with historical threads
>the first few months of Veeky Forums were genuinely great
>now the board is filled with newfags, redditors, and discord cancer posting their shit level reddit/kaiserreich/twitter memes

>>the first few months of Veeky Forums were genuinely great

This is how I know you're retarded.

>mfw we're a containment board

If Veeky Forums were filled with redditors we couldn't constantly have HURRR DA JEWWWWZ HOLOHOAX threads though

Veeky Forums has gotten significantly worse over the past year but I blame this on Veeky Forums becoming worse as a whole.

/pol/ is like a black hole of rednecks, redditors, newfags and retards slowly swallowing and taking over all the other boards, and this one is no exception.

Eventually all that will be left are the "were Egyptians white?", "was Hitler a good guy?" troll threads and ancient aryans pseudoscience, just like /x/ was swallowed by the mentally ill conspiracy theorists.

Most reddit cancer is left wing.
The civic nationalist types are a minority

Veeky Forums is full of sjw cancer.

Nope stormfags will continue to get btfo'd on Veeky Forums as long as their arguments continue to be retarded baggage.

& Humanities was a mistake

You need to go back to the_donald

Fuck /r/The_Donald, that place is cancer like the rest of reddit.

t. /pol/

>arguing with poltards
>realise that a big chunk of the people agreeing with me are actually full on regressive leftists and i'm making them comfortable
Makes me feel like giving up.

This board is infested with rabid holohoaxers.

Lots of those are redditfags who came from le_donald and ended up /pol/ and became crossboarders who destroy every other board

Your board would be dead without /r/The_Donald

You're talking about /pol/, not Veeky Forums.
Without redditors this board would be a ghost town

>now the board is filled with newfags, redditors, and discord cancer
This could be said for every single board and it still wouldn't be false.

As soon as it got noticed it died fast.

Oh man I feel like a fucking idiot. All this time I thought the fireman stuff was just a bootlicking thing

sauce

Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji

lol retard

oh right, I didn't think about that part of reddit

>ancient aryans pseudoscience
make like a noose

The problem has always been redditors.
It doesn't even matter what their politics are.