Ark

I think Ark's recovery started back yesterday. I'm actually pretty sure the entire alt coin recovery started yesterday. Good luck everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

coincodex.com/crypto/ark/)
nextshark.com/uncle-chang-interview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you my friend, good lucks to you as well

Dubs if tru

How much you holding arkbros.
I'm feeling my 4.6k isnt enough will I make it

2070 here
everything above 4k should be good

DELUDED

only 155 arks

>ark
>recovery

600$ monthly if arks hits 15$ isn't enough to make it... basic income in my shirty country is 700$

>coinbase transaction still pending
I'm calm.

Why is there a cartoon dedicated to bashing Ark without saying why it's a bad investment? Are we 5?

most of them hold ark themself
its just a meme at this point

ARK is gonna go higher than $15 don't you worry
are you new?

;)

Not new, it's just annoying. This side of Veeky Forums is like little kids screaming at a restaurant, while I'm trying to have a conversation with my mates.

it's just a joke dude, and it's not like the people who post it are actually coming in here to argue. Just ignore it if you hate it

I have 18k I bought when it was 86k sats. I'm not afraid. I'm gonna make it.

Do you really believe this? I want to buy ARK as soon as possible but it looks like it might drop below the current 2.30$ price still

honestly I think it can dip below $2 again at least one more time before the fork, I really doubt any top 30 coin is gonna really recover before the fork

If dubs it's officially ALT SEASON

If Trips this weekend will be a MEGA ALT PUMP

PEPE I INVOKE THEE

Mobile wallets at 94% my niggaz, we gon make it, aint nobody gon hold da black man down no mo

I'm a third world loser so the most I can buy is 500 ARK at the current price

Dubs called it

>IT'S HAPPENING
>THE TIME IS NOW

it already begun to rise!

Low volume prepare for another big dump before the fork then the real rise will begin, don’t get fooled by the red and green candles.

Notice how it comes back home after departing for higher pastures.

please let this be true

2.8k here, at least I'm on the ship

well btc is about to go for another bullrun so.
you know what that means!

You're a fucking faggot. I hope you don't make it.

Such a garbage coin. Glad I got in at 80 cents. The developers are stuttering potheads.

Woot!

This desu

420 here. Trying to accumulate to 1k by trading other coins.

What do you all see the price at in say 4 years?

150$ cap this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15k here. Anything over 2,000 Ark is enough to make it imo. I haven't believed in a project like this since I first heard about Ethereum in 2015.

I'd say this coin is a win or bust. If we win we win big and it's worth more than $150 in 4 years. If the potheads fuck it up, we drop dead

That's called a correction, and it's the sign of healthy, steady and stable growth.

I agree. If the Ark team continues to hit their roadmap goals out of the park, and the community keeps growing (r/arkecosystem has almost 10,000 subscribers), then we will reach levels of success and wealth that few anons have ever seen.

It's an incredibly ambitious project, but it's in a great place and the future is looking bright for it. Worst case scenario is that we end up where we started.

>only $150 in 4 years
user this could be $150 by summer of 2019

Give me a reason to vote for biz_classic despite it having the worst payout out of all the top 10 delegates

It feels like buying Ethereum in 2015

Remember that it took ETH 3 years to really explode, and it started as just a barebones blockchain and wallet. Ark was launched in March of this year and has a huge road ahead.

stability, and they're /ourguys/

don't be a kike

>vote for /ourguys/ goy! who cares if they pay out the least, you're not a jew are you?

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!

I think we have to remember how quickly things are ramping up in the crypto space and I really think the next 2 years we're gonna see an insane amount of growth across the board. For some reason people are so short sighted that they only see ARK as a $30 coin not realizing how big crypto is going to be as a whole
I don't even want to share the same pool as you, fuck right off and vote for someone else

I do because I was an early voter and got grandfathered in. They're also extremely consistent and reliable, and genuinely do good things to improve Ark and the community. I also don't have to worry about them dropping out of the top 51.

I'm also not entirely sure that delegate calculator is accurate.

>back to plebbit

go chase your faggot delegates and worry everyday of not getting paid or dropping out of the top 51 because some whale decided to fuck off

Wow i hate cryptocurrencys now

Is something happening with the biz_classic delegate? Do I need to revote again like when that first dude had no idea what he was doing?

What's this biz_private business

That calculator isn't accurate.

Also none of those pools are self sustaining and whale proof. biz_classic isn't beholden to any single whale or group of whales unlike those other delegates. Chang posted the voter distribution before and biz is mostly held up by a large number of small wallets. This other delegates can all drop out on the whim of a single whale leaving or selling his stack.

They made a second delegate called biz_private with a 25k minimum to join and have been moving people from classic over to private so us small wallets can be diluted less.

Slowly going up yeah... 7% now (coincodex.com/crypto/ark/)

There is no reason to vote for biz classic at this point. Also I see threads all the time because people didn't get their payouts on time.

Look at those numbers. They're obviously wrong. Quark and biz both pay 90% and quark is diluted more but they list them as paying double as biz.

Proof? They only ran into payout issues once a few months and they fixed it and paid everyone who was missed. I've always gotten paid on time.

Has anyone here actually rolled a 10000

few months ago*

i have rolled 9997..

the numbers are wrong, according to that calculator I should be getting a whole ARK less than I really do a week

i dont even want you in my pool anymore but here you see the real payout
in other words kys

Cool thanks. I'm no whale but I got around $10k give or take in the biz_classic so I'll prob just stick with it.

Could I get a link to the calculator?

I've done 9998

Bless your soul

There is none. Sharkpool is way better.

Soon..

biz_classic is a scam delegate that has stolen from its voters on more than one occasion. They can't be trusted.

They've never stolen. You would hear about it if they did

You're probably just the butthurt guy they banned from the discord in your pic

deluded bizmarkies blown the fuck out

Go back to trolling /sp/ heem

>set deadline for grandfathering
>he misses it
>as in not voting before the deadline
>proceeds to be autistic as fuck like a little child
>wonders why he got booted
really makes me think

This makes me like them even more.

I mean if you wanna trust this kid with your money, go right ahead. I'm sure he's completely mentally healthy.

would you look at this filthy scammers
FUD fags btfo

Who is this retard?

>self-made rich people
>mentally healthy

No one who ever did anything worth doing was completely stable.

The ARK delegate lmao

nextshark.com/uncle-chang-interview/

>Uncle Chang, who declined to give his real name, is a 23-year-old Chinese-American with a degree in computer science from NYU and is based in Midtown Manhattan. Like me, he grew up speaking Cantonese with his parents at home and English at school. He was raised in Brooklyn to immigrant parents. His mother scrubs toilets as a maid at a hotel and his father does manual labor.
>His mother scrubs toilets

K E K

yo word I remember this two people sent them over $6000 of ark by mistake and they went through the trouble of making sure it got returned to the right people. Top tier guys t b h

>with a degree in computer science from NYU and is based in Midtown Manhattan.

Dude is smart as fuck.

Um if he's so smart why is he so poor his mom has to scrub toilets? Does your mom scrub toilets? Mine doesn't.

Damn. Nice. I made that mistake when I was with seatrips (?) back in the summer, with a small amount, and it didn't even occur to me that I might get it back.

did you just quote yourself ?
do you not know what ID's are ?

>mother worked hard so that her son could become successful
>somehow we're supposed to hate him for this

lol his feelings are getting hurt.

Maybe doxxing yourself on Veeky Forums wasnt such a hot idea lmao

>coinbase credit card limit is 325€ which is a measly 170 ARK
>it's going to be a week until my coinbase deposit goes through
>by that time ARK will be up to 5$ at least

Do you think Chang's mom ever gets hungry and takes a bite of a turd left floating in the toilet? Gooks are pretty nasty people. They'll eat anything.

Don't bully.

You have time until the fork. Try to increase limits till then.

I bet his mom is one of those gooks thats been in this country four 30 years and still no speaky engrish.

I clean toilets. I also make memes, and you repost them.