Do normies even know about the fork?

>classmate buys bitcoin recently
>has totally no clue about why its pumping
>i secretly hate him so i wont warn him

I imagine a lot of them who bought at the top will panic the fuck out after the fork correction hits. KEKKKKKKKK i cant wait to see my classmate's face then.

ye lets let them suffer and let chainlink moon

nope. all they know is what cnbc reports, and when the fork is mentioned by mainstream, normie eyes just glaze over it because they aren't smart enough or don't care enough to comprehend it.

inb4 enough normies buy this shit up to 100k

You act like it won't be at a new ath two weeks out from the fork

The fork will fade into irrelevance, bitcoin will remain king. The ones who bought bitcoin and held will profit the most. This includes normies who don't even know about the fork.

normies cant buy enough to even push it up to 20k. any normie who would want to buy bitcoin would have bought it by now given every news outlet hyped the fuck out of bitcoin already. institutional money is the only thing that can push it to 100k. we are seriously no longer early adopters for bitcoin, even buzzfeed has talked about bitcoin.

ah here comes the deluded bitcoin maximalists. kek a new ATH after the fork? btc will break its ath but not soon after the fork faggot. this price is way too inflated because of fork money.

that will be hard to do when bitfinex crashes the entire fucking house of cards because they won't adopt 2x

>7k
normies dont have that kind of money, having 1 btc is a psychological barrier gotta have 1 or none at all

eh im bullish for bitcoin in the long run but not as deluded as these bitcoin maximalists. it will definitely correct hard after the fork and alts will pump. in fact its likely what they're saying about btc winning over alts in the long run is true.

btc is like index funds and choosing alts is like individual stock picking. some outperform the market but majority fail. some people who bought OMG and ANS outperformed BTC but a lot who bought STOX and other shit failed.

>tfw get paid on the 15th
>tfw that's when the fork ends
>tfw I will buy the dip with muh sweet fiat

>can't afford to buy until he gets paid
real talk, you shouldn't be investing in cryptos

Yeah man let me buy BTC right now when it's at ATH instead of buying more on the 15th with the extra cash I have in my hand

moron

Isn't the fork on the 16th?

some will try to sell ahead of the majority.

>I tell everyone that I will buy bitcoin
>actively try to convince people to buy bitcoin
>I'm not buying any bitcoin
I have greater plans ahead this is a fad

And miss out on the free B2X?

In the newspaper yesterday it said the pump is due to the possible futures trading thing, so I guess most normies think that.

>he thinks BTC won't dump accordingly thus leaving him with the same, maybe less

Somebody wasn't here for BitcoinCash

Kek the B2X coin isnt free coins you know, a lot of dumbfucks just believe that. Even coinbase which would have replay protection wont let you spend both. If you spend your BTC or B2X they will lock the other for some time and there is a good chance one fork will die.

>glazed normies

It will dump afterwards for sure, but not before the free B2X are dropped. And they are being dropped on the 16th not the 15th right?

Binance was pretty good during the Bitcoin Gold fork. Let you spend both.

I dumped all the BTC I had and bought alts before free Bitcoincash was given out, I had more profits in the long run

>>i secretly hate him so i wont warn him

I do this with everything in life user. Anytime I see something coming that a normie doesn't see, I don't say a word, and silently enjoy them getting screwed up in some way.

Especially at work. I fucking hate everyone at my work. Almost every day I see some kind of trouble coming ahead of time that could be prevented, and I don't say a word, I just let them panic and struggle when it happens.

Except index funds and stocks have an actual underlying value. Cryptos are just fiat currency, they’re worth what people think they are worth.

if it isnt free coins and both chains have a chance of losing isnt cashing out to fiat or alts the best option?

im talking about the risk of investing in BTC and alts. investing in BTC is like investing in the index, safe but not maximum profits. majority of those that invest in alts lose, but some actually end up beating BTC holders.

Btc is still going to keep shooting up faggots, it's too big to fail now. It will dip but eventually continue upwards. This coming from someone whose less than 50%in btc and pink wojacking daily.

i know thats why i said im bullish for BTC and certain alts in the long run. i just hate the normies, they will probably panic sell once the fork correction hits kek!!!!

>oh no the bubble popped time for me to get my normie ass out of here

>If you spend your BTC or B2X they will lock the other for some time
source on this?

just search coinbase's announcement faggot i dont really care what you do with your btc

So much blood in 2 weeks
Can't wait

This is what I mean
Fucking do research idiot

burgers and their coinbase pos

So sell on the 15th before it dumps, buy the dip, get free B2X then sell again, thanks.

There is no such thing as free 2x you fucking idiots
Why am I even trying to help people who don't even know anything?

>GDAX will enable trading of both BTC and B2X within 4 hours of the fork. Any customer storing Bitcoin (BTC) on GDAX at the time of the fork will be credited with an equal amount of the Bitcoin2x (B2X) asset on the Bitcoin2x blockchain.
If the Bitcoin2x blockchain becomes the chain with the most accumulated difficulty, and the chains are in a stable state, we will consider renaming it to Bitcoin and send an additional communication at that time.

I can't find anything about that. And I never fell for the free coins meme

KEK what??? why are you so intent on getting free coins?

Real question is what will BTC whales do in face of the coming crash? Fiat Withdrawal, or will they pump alts?

No. He means there will be no coins. The most likely outcome right now is for segwit 2x to for and the core chain to die. As per miney signalling. However this can change at any time as it is a signal and theres no commitment.

Go fuck yourself Rebecca

most likely buy Tether and alts, whales don't like to pay taxes.

So I get an equivalent amount of B2X but if I spent it my BTC goes away as well?

How ignorant? Nobody but whales will have the time to sell before it’s worth 1$.

seriously there is nothing more I want to see than stupid normies and boomers getting justed
The market owns it to us

>free B2X

lmao......normies gonna get burned hard.

It's the only reasonable thing to do user.

Warn them and they go off with the credits.

I only let my real niggers know.

>free
>hard spork

Thanks for the info lads. Will sell into Alts on the 15th now.