Request

Is no one going to talk about how Request is going to be the biggest gainer in the coming 2 months?
Today they posted a new lengthy blogpost about continuous payments with smart contracts (revolutionary for accounting/finance), and also one of the team members said they have people lined up to use Request when it's available.
Ahead of schedule, so big things still to come this quarter.
I'm thinking of all-inning this one bros.

Delete this for fuck sake op

Why the fuck delete it? We have had forever to accumulate I'm down fucking 30% and i didn't even buy at ICO.

These bags ain't going to sell their self

REQ is absolutely the best long-term play in crypto right now. My ADHD prevents me from holding anything that long, but give it a year or so and REQ will be at least 100x what it is now. It has all the right backing, is ahead of the market in its niche, tackles a multi-billion dollar real-world problem, and has the connections to push itself into areas where other cryptos can't (Amazon purchases, Paypal integration, etc). The meme that ycombinator doesn't fuck around is completely true.

FFS OP delete this thread, don't you think we already know about REQ? We are already accumulating cheap REQ. The upcoming GDAX token exchange will pump REQ beyond OmiseGo levels, in 2-3 months.

Cool memes bros

huh is that GDAX thing confirmed? can you give me a rundown on what that thing is? is it just an exchange for altcoins?

GDAX is basically one of the biggest exchanges with over $200m in volume a day. They are adding new tokens (currently only have BTC, ETH, and LTC). Request may or may not be going on there.

another shit coin

REQ is one of the few that actually meets all their requirements.

YC will force Coinbase to add REQ. It's like the mother(YC) that forces the older brother(Coinbase) to let the younger brother(REQ) come to his friend's party(GDAX).

Let's vote guys.
(y) yes
(n) no
For taking a loan right now

You can never have enough of this shitcoin.

Tfw have no extra money to buy it that cheap

Sell your civic
Sell your house
Sell your wife
Take a loan
Stop eating

Y. I'd normally advocate against loans for crypto but this is legit a steal.

wait after fork only buy, pointless to buy early

Continuous payment is a game changer. It will allow company to set subscription payment model like monthly Netflix payment.

I have 100k request. Is this enough to make it?

is that worth millions?

Continuous payment is only one extension to the Request Network. But it is groundbreaking.

nice i still have 25k from the ico

please fucking moon

it will

hopefully :-)