Don't be stupid

This might be one of the last opportunities to get into one of the most promising and confident projects out there right now. It is below ICO ffs. I don't get how you do not want to buy this. This will pop to at least ICO prices after the fork is done.

delete this

or...I can wait a week and buy it even lower

delete this I haven't accumulated 100k yet.

Pls delete

It is already up 20% from its bottom a few days ago.

another 2 weeks til s2x bud...it's gonna get worse before it gets better

delete op lol.

bagholding: the thread

DELET

>tfw only got 200k in the dip to the 11s

REEEEEEEEEEE

delete dude

Ay look what thread it is. I bought a shitty coin and am trying to sell my bags with a bunch of my discord friends saying delete this.

Enjoy your bags you fucking pajeet.

Btw this coin is only going down, if anyone is lurking do no buy request specially before the fork.

Delete u dumb cunt

Fuck user. I’m still accumulating.

You guys just made it so obvs. Im not buying now.

What a pathetic shill "campaign"

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

whats your point you brainlet? its about the marketcap not the supply. more than 1/2 is already circulating. NEO bagholders have it worse.

lol...this shit falls further as fork nearing.....

ANSWER
ME
PAJEET

WHAT'S
EASIER
TO
PUMP

LOW SUPPLY SHITCOIN
OR
HIGH SUPPLY SHITCOIN

HUH
FAGGOT?

GET
FUCKING
> REQ'D

delete this, srs

Its funny how you pajeets dont like gains. So emotional.

>50 eth sends it to .00015
welp

Fucking idiot lmao

Why the fuck would it matter how many coins there are? Marketcap is all the matters.

>it is below ICO
That... that's not a good sign, user.

It's below pre sale price kek

Wow!

DELET DIS

You're the type of "investor" that buys coins that are pumped 100%. Stay poor friendo

how fucking retarded are you? it's exactly the same

From 9.9 to 10 how retarded are you?

we are mooning now. finally :D

Don't buy now. Buy in ten~ days when it'll be at an all time low. Don't bother with the fork, you'll only make a measly 10-15% and that's assuming BTC doesn't drop like a rock or you can sell fast enough to not worry about that. Buying now would make it so you would be paying 30-60% more than you would be ten~ days from now.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!!

Who gives a phuck if you are holding this shit for a year. Just buy it and forget about it and pull it out in January when it's 30 cents. Screen cap this

lol, this is a rare case where nobody is selling, and every whale under the sun is trying accumulate but cant buy,Thats why everyone is saying delete.This is like omg on steroids and nobody wants to talk about it until they have enough.Im in now so thank me for the tip.

No, I'm the type of investor that stays away from duds with no potential. This is one of them.

So cringe

>JKjmMQa0

ur investment portfolio speaks differently