Wraith, XVG - worth the wait?

3 days for the announcement. Thoughts?

wraithprotocol.com

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7ajhc8/15_days_until_suneroks_interview_4_days_until/
trilema.com/2013/what-the-drug-trade-is-how-the-drug-trade-works-and-why-silk-road-didnt-work-and-didnt-matter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will be a small spike. Up & Down. Unless huge announcements come along with the release it is priced in already.

wraith has been coming for the past 3 months now. it can't be anything else than priced in.
vergelets don't say anything else than "just wait for wraith" when you point out how shitty their coin is.

So the wraith shit isn't a game changer? Saw some posts saying (shilling?) this will make it more private than xmr

Verge is the next big thing in privacy, it just need dark market adoption and price will skyrocket

So what is so special about verge compared with Monero?

How can a public blockchain ever be more private than an obfuscated one?

Spoiler: You can use Monero with Tor or I2P, so that the FUD twitter-account about Monero leaking IP-addresses is a moot point.

Xmr has already mooned through darknet adoption; xvg will do the same.

I wanna know this as well. They promote it as the only 100% private coin. Pic related is from their blog.

Not exactly excited to see TOR...sounds kinda normie, everyone knows about "muh TOR privacy"...but it's not really completely private.

Don't know. Someone more knowledgeable pls explain.

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7ajhc8/15_days_until_suneroks_interview_4_days_until/

So apparently there's some interview coming up and then the Wraith announcement. Please please some price action.

>Verge is the next big thing in privacy.

Whats so Next, New and Big about it though compared to Monero?

The real news is atomic swaps thats also coming together with the wraith protocol

>muh darknet adoption

read this: trilema.com/2013/what-the-drug-trade-is-how-the-drug-trade-works-and-why-silk-road-didnt-work-and-didnt-matter/

>atomic swaps

Does that mean I'll be able to send you my XVG (supposedly fully user) and then ATOMIZE lol it from XVG to favorite crypto of choice (LINK ofc) in the wallet?

Or something else?

see pic here You really think verge would be working on something that already exists? Please tell me you are not this dumb.

XVG is nothing more than dogecoin + tor

Article from some faggot romanian, from 2013, thanks buddy - great insights.

OK buddy. Monero is just a glorified mixer, boo to the fucking whoo.

I want YOU to specifically tell me what is new about it... So whats new?

sounds retarded

Announcement is: "Wraith didn't work, we have to abondon the project."
Calling it now

Yeah right...

cool insight. stay poor.

Is this shit gonna pump in the next few days or not?

What kind of movement do you think this could cause?

Manipulated movement... Because it will only come back down when everyone realises nothing new has been introduced into the crypto-currency environment

How nothing new? Do you undrestand what is wraith protocol?

stay poor fags. dont buy xvg if you hate money

So YOU tell me then what is new then... Do you understand?

your being dense on purpose no? monero is dead. they fucked up and you only get one chance when dealing with peoples privacy.