IEXEC [RLC] FUCKING LIED GET IN HERE

Check the fucking slack for evidence that my screenshot is real:

iexec-team.slack.com/

I thought we are going to go crazy today but there will be a dump it seems.

FUARK

so basically no pump today.

>biz lies about partnerships
>they literally did this with paypal and stellar a week ago
>"GUYS THIS OTHER COIN HAS A BIG PARTNERSHIP COMINGUP!!!!!!!!!!! BUYBUYBUY!!!!!!!!"
>no partnership
>OMG THEY LIED FUCKING TRASH COIN!!!

>sold FTC at bottom to buy RLC
>FTC now pumping

FUCK YOU BIZ

FUCK SELL THIS CUNT COIN, FUCK YOU BIZ

Ty OP. Sold out now. Still earned 20% on it

No problem. All I ask in return is for you to type the word 'nigger'

nigger

For those of you dumb enough not to check, OP is lying to accumulate.

its only 10% up, also the volume is tiny, doubt this will dump hard

Except for it takes literally 1 minute to check and confirm I am not lying. Nice try though.

is he really? can anyone else confirm, don't want to go the the slack.

What are you talking about? Im in the Slack too, hes telling the truth but why is the truth damning? Cause a bunch of you faggots wont make 30%? Go back to your shitcoins with Pajeet devs who hype their own coin.

That's what I'm saying. People need to check themselves. You're counting on them not to.

It takes 1 fucking minute, I am counting on them doing it...

Dolts, do not await a PND of this coin. How many times do people need to tell you this? This is a long term hold, but there will be multiple announcements across November.

Don't miss the boat in a week or two because you were chasing shitcoins and forgot about RLC, nerds.

That comment they made was BEFORE the comment I screenshotted.

COMPLETELY CONTRADICTORY WORDS. First they are talking about partnerships, now they are 'rumors' and they are not.

It doesn't matter if it's a long term hold, they lied, and people bought in because of that lie.

WHAT THE FUCK, EVERYBODY WANNABE SERGEY NOW

BUMP

You don't deserve where this coin will be in December. Sell now.

sold at 86.3, hopefully I didnt get memed by this thread

Fuck off nigger, I am trying to help people here, BTC is about to go fucking bonkers again today and this shit is dropping down again, if you really want it just buy it when btc calms down again after its imminent bull run.

No problem. All I ask in return is for you to type the word 'nigger'

ni..nig... black person

The only people holding a ton of this are the ones who know what it will do soon, and don't sweat 10% dips. Also, they could announce their other things any day, and it could break out well before, so....why risk it? Don't be so weak and foolish.

See what I mean?

(be patient, noob)

I realised I made a mistake only 3 minutes after I sold and bought even more RLC back.
Got in before the pump, thankfully