Reeeee why is it going up I sold at 15 cent you told me it was going to 8 cents wtf wtg

Reeeee why is it going up I sold at 15 cent you told me it was going to 8 cents wtf wtg

Devcon pump. Don't buy back untill Sunday morning (Eurofags timezone). You are welcome

Sergey is speaking at Devcon in a few hours.

The price of Link isn't going to crash unless some really good news comes.

If at some point Sergey says "we've partnered with X amount of major banks", then sell as quickly as you can.

yeah if Sergey announces literally anything positive, despite having never announced a single positive thing since chainlinks inception
then you should sell as fast as possible

AHAHAHHA
"sell the news"

t. autism

This. Also if at some point Sergey says "the", then sell as quickly as you can.

>despite having never announced a single positive thing since chainlinks inception
Bru, just hours before SIBOS we got word of five major banks being involved in Sergey's demo, and the price tanked for over two weeks straight.

thats entirely speculation, we know that those banks are interested in his product
but never once has Sergey said "they WILL use our product, chainlink"
He hasn't even alluded to it
If the man in charge verifies it today, then it changes what everybody thinks.

Right.
And five major banks being interested enough to get actively involved in a demo isn't big news to you?

well clearly it isn't big enough news for the majority of the market
nothing is verified, if Sergey confirms that these companies will actually use the decentralized public network of chainlink, then that is a game changer and i'm dumping all my BTC in immediately.

>well clearly it isn't big enough news for the majority of the market
... which means absolutely nothing.

The news was massive, and the reaction completely ass-backwards.

Just bought 1k of link. Too the moon

maybe to you it was, or maybe to people who are playing around with small amounts of money
dont get me wrong, i think it was great news, i personally have 10k LINK still
that being said, I'm not going to put more than 10% of my portfolio into something based purely on speculation, and i would wager that there are people with much more money than me with similar ideas
i've been in this for over a year now, and i think LINK is different, but i've seen it all before, supposed partnerships, big names, and then nothing happens.
im keeping the lions den of my wealth in BTC, but if it is 100% certain that these large institutions will operate through LINK nodes, then i'm going balls deep.

no because its about chainlink. chainlink is the first and only crypto project/coin which must be measured in 'realistic' condotions and Linkies should only have realistic expectations . because projects like digibyte, bytecoin, mona and others are allowed to be worth more a fcking lot - Skateboards and apple stickers

yep im butthurt. hodling since presale.

pathetic

always do the opposite of what your instinct tells you, you're clearly weak handed

Stop selling at these prices. Jesus Christ. I don’t know how many times it needs to be said. You’re getting suckered by bots and whales. Buy. Don’t sell.

>maybe to you it was
Oh please.

...but, by then it'll be too late, user.

There's a strange double standard going on with Chainlink.

but when its NEO or OMG wow to the fucking moon... yet they tell linkies to be realistic these dumbfucks

Buy high sell low

It's pretty amazing.

People have been saying shit like "Link did the ICO too soon, the network isn't 100% ready and implemented and in mainstream use yet"; while Link was further in development at ICO than 99% of all ICOs ever.

this

you guys are so spoiled now, link released a month ago and since you bought in ICO you could sell them now for a nice profit if you really wanted to.. it's not like you ever lost money on the coin

You realise people held btc years after the first crash until they finally went into profit again