Which alt is best longterm?

Which alt is best longterm?

Other urls found in this thread:

wraithprotocol.com/
twitter.com/HowellONeill/status/893199140506796032
twitter.com/digibytecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monero

What makes it better than lets say litecoin?

It’s one of the few alts that hit another ATH after April-June market. (Aside from alts that weren’t around back then obviously.)

Everyone knows Monero as the best privacy coin.
They have good devs, put lots of research into their tech, and don’t have marketing/profit interests.

(And, contrary to lots of other tech variants implemented in alts, privacy is a real feature that some people want, not just a gimmick.)

Probably REQ and ZenCash.

Link /s

>privacy is a real feature that some people want
emphasis on 'some people'. Even hackers, the people who should care most about privacy, have never made the news for demanding a large sum of monero. Monero's 100% privacy will be relatively useless compared to Eth's 99% privacy when it gets zkSNARKs.

Blocknet (BLOCK) is about blockchain interoperability.

In other words, it enables blockchains to talk to each other.

Put differently, a technology on one blockchain can be invoked as a service from a dapp on another blockchain.

To take this one step further, dapps powered by the Blocknet can avoid having to re-code features that already exist on some blockchain. Instead, the dapp can just be an orchestration of various blockchain services - regardless of which chain they're on.

The result of the above is to create a "token ecosystem," which will surpass the current "API ecosystem" by monetising APIs frictionlessly, and by offering a fundamentally better security model.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pedo cucks are the cancer of Veeky Forums.

wraithprotocol.com/

Short & simple, Blocknet is 100% decentralized...the whole point of crypto anyway.

Will read into it.

XMR, REQ, STRAT

>Everyone forgot about Ripple already

Sick and tired of saying this but ETH with zksnarks will have a backdoor because it requires a trusted setup.

There is also no way to audit the supply + if people do not use the privacy future the privacy set becomes to small and it is not private anymore.

>inb4 more Verge and Eth shills

Wouldn't buy

MOD

I heard Blocknet is unveiling their UI for their Decentralized Exchange next week, gonna be an epic ride to moon city

This

Define longterm. If you mean 1 year or more without selling peaks, it would probably be one of the dividend-based coins (COSS, Kucoin, maybe POSW) since you're fairly assured to get a high variety of coin awards. If I was given 100k and had to lock it in a coin for 1 year, it would probably be COSS due to the current market cap.

Why do you want longterm anyway? That's what BTC is for.

been holding my Ark bags for a while, might swap a little for BLOCK. sounds interesting, thx

ODN

>replies absolutely filled with shitcoins
>Zencash is the only one that isn't completely irrelevant
Fuck this board god damnit

Zencash

invest in kneepad companies, all the retards here losing money will need them

No, BTC will die on a long perspective. Projects like ETH are longterm holds since they have lots of potential left.

And the only reason Zencash was mentioned is because a literal pajeet recently noted it.

In one month, when Zencash is still the best privacy platform, it will be forgotten here because you're all fucking 15 year old moon kiddies.

I HATE THIS BOARD

u ever bother to read a whitepaper?

>butthurt boomer

You're literally invested in Ark and talking about BLOCK.

Fuck off

its called building a portfolio fucktard

some omisego is the only alt I hold now

The WannaCry exploiters tried to exchange their Bitcoin for Monero.

twitter.com/HowellONeill/status/893199140506796032

DigiByte twitter.com/digibytecoin

VERI or SALT

gtfo moralfag

waves

jk its a shitcoin thats overpriced , if only it had a coin burn coming up or a tweet about an announcement id go all in

If you actually do research then you will buy xrp

NEO for big coins

Substratum is a great small cap to consider right now.

VTC is a steal at current price, it will x3 before EOY

I know you said alts but i'll say MOD even though at the time its basically a security. They're going to market in Q1 2018 and have already done trials.

However DO NOT BUY NOW. Wait until the whole BTC shitshow blows over. It recently got listed on Binance and since Walton isn't delivering anything, the chinks will be looking for alternatives.

Unironically
>Digibyte.io

Monero will be the next btc since people who didn't get rich with btc will want to get rich and only monero is being actually used as currency in the darknet

The big money that missed out on BTC won't go to Monero, they will go to the next surest thing, which is most certainly Ethereum. Monero may get a lift based on darkweb potential - and usabilty is huge, but lift off on that alone is less certain.

Ethereum to be honest (t.b.h.)

isn't this like ARK then?