Celebrating Diversity at Wagcuck Inc!

Here at Wagecuck Inc, we take our corporate diversity practices very seriously. Diversity initiatives are paramount for an inclusive workplace. Our hiring practices stay true to our mantra of Diversity.

>Diversity
>If you are a White male you are at an automatic disadvantage applying for jobs

Someone should do a controlled study to see if companies with diversity are more successful because that would basically defeat the whole "diversity" narrative.

they probably are cause some pajeets and chinkks are really smart.

fuck off back to pol you low iq inbred

Too many variables to control for.
Market will answer this question sooner or later though.

>stop talking about how you're getting fucked over

No we won't be silent any longer faggot

Those diversity pages on the hiring career sections of business websites are essentially open admissions that companies discriminate against white men

Currently it is more “profitable” for large corporations to higher q more diverse workforce, they may be less competent and qualified but, the cost of bad PR and boycotting makes it a safer play.

Same with colleges and giving scholarships to the “less” privileged.

>6 Black people in photo out of 11 people
>Single lone White dude stands to the side with a "are you serious" face

lol, cucked

nigger detected

It's pretty ridiculous that Asians, Indians, even Muslims are considered 'diversity' when they make up a gigantic fucking percentage of the population. White people are the real minority in terms of global population. But they will draw lines and say "oh but in this little area there are more white people so we're the minority"

this desu
go back to your circlejerk you redneck cucks

there are two white guys there tho

Actually I'm ethnic Finn so I'm pretty much the most special snowflake you can have..

Since there is a lot of Asians especially in IT, they are often already put under "white" so that the "70% whites run/oppress everything" narrative can continue to be pushed, even though it’s like 40% Asians, 30% whites or whatever in some companies.

The guy in the back looks latino, kind of

diversity is not about individual competencies and company success, it's about hiring people because of their ((minority status)) regardless of their abilities. It's bad for evil white males obviously that can get refused a job because the company does not fit a quota ; but what some don't necessarily see is the fact competent minority people do not know if they got hired because of their skills or not.

even if you expose the fact that companies practicing discriminatory hired are less successful (and that's a hell of a metric to calculate), it will not matter. why? because "they are doing the right thing"

Before I invest in any alts I check the website and if I see that the dev team is too “diverse” or they mention any bullshit about “people of color” or “female empowerment” then I run for the hills. Even a good project can get derailed easily. “Sorry guys the press release is going to be delayed, Tasheeka is taking 7 months off to protest white privilege.” “We cant release the wallet yet, Sally won’t finish the code until we...idk..something about an honest dialogue about pay gap or something.”

This

White men whine about everything, no wonder all their women find them so unattractive and flock to the BBC

Kinda doubt they would even acknowledge it if the company isn't based in Europe. Still cool tho.
is it about pic rel?

Diversity is only for the wagecuck positions. If you look at the executives of those corporations, they are at least 80-90% white

Hahahahaha, no, the diversity worshipping CEO's AMD directors are virtually all Jewish.

>Doesn't understand """diversity"""

this