Ok biz, I am on the cusp of lambo land

Ok biz, I am on the cusp of lambo land.

Crypto is not my only shot, I make about 200k in my job and have a passive income of an additional 100k

Crypto was my hobby, I amassed these assets since may...

If you were me would you sell the crypto to take a baby lambo (lp550 where the doors open out) or keep going until you have a real lambo (aventador where the doors go up)

I'm 31

keep going obviously. surprised you're even debating this

Lp 550 for reference

Lambos are overrated. I would get a Tesla if I had monies. And keep going with crypto, maybe scalp some profits or reevaluate positions

mad props for your ability to take profits and leave it, OP (referring to the time line on your chart)

My entire strategy was sprinkle lightly at ATH and go balls deep on dips.

Buying ETH almost daily in the 190s

Daily $6500 bitcoin buys during the 5k-3k fall, etc.

Topped up 21 BCH during its slide, etc.

Keep going senpai. I have pretty much the same amount in BTC. we are just x10 short of having a million bro. Just wait it out.

keep going until you can buy both and spare some

It's a personal preference but Teslas are extraordinarily overrated.

Engineering wise - it's a marvel
Cool factor - it's the new pocket protector

Source: one of my managing partners had and S then the X

what a short sighted faggot you are.

Obvious larp.

Even on a 300k income you can't afford a Lambo.

I know it's a meme but for anyone seriously thinking having a Lambo is awesome, you're fucking stupid.

Buy yourself a $60-90k car if you must; get a fucking Porsche like a real man, at least they retain their value and are RELIABLE.

Buying a Lambo when you're not a multi millionaire or higher is retarded. Think long term - have you even considered maintenance and insurance costs over a 5-10 year period? Of course not.

>Buying ETH almost daily in the 190s

No you didn't. you didn't make big money flipping ETH for 10 dollars a trade. stop larping.

I could technically buy a lambo now but the bitcoins are more exciting to me than the lambo. I'll probably just hodl so all my future descendants can be trustfund babies when bitcoin becomes the world's reserve currency.

>but the bitcoins are more exciting to me than the lambo.
Desu

You don't have shit except a blockfolio screenshot

no, cars are useless toys

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!!

keep going. are you only holding ETH, BTC, and BCH?

nice man! what are your holdings?

kys commie
nigga just w8 were about to see huge fucking boom next year
u'll be able to buy lamborghini

>good investment
>car

even if its your hobby, why would someone that makes ~$300k/year start in crypto with what looks like $50 in May

I make about $70k/year and threw $10k in crypto earlier this year without stressing about it.

Hey it's another "I'm rich, plz Gibs advice" thread

Neck yourself OP

Poorfag here. If I were you I wouldn't buy a car if I can't buy at least two of them. This is especially important with exotic brands like Lamborghini. Think of the next ten years, how much will you have to pay for servicing and extra repairs?

If you really want a sport car, I'd go for a well-equiped Jaguar F-Type. It is a matter of taste, I guess. I'd be happy with a comfy MX-5 (aka Miata), or a GT86.

Btw, I am a random guy with less than 100€ in crypto. Perhaps my poorfag mindset is influencing me somehow.

Sour grapes much?

>Perhaps my poorfag mindset is influencing me somehow.

you actually sound more financially intelligent than "rich" OP

buying a lambo is retarded even if you have like $5M net worth

Maintenance is 2k / month

My cost of living is 60K

That leaves 20k / month in fuck money- less taxes it's probably 10k

Why again don't I have the discretionary income to maintain this car?

>he fell for the tesla meme

Started small because of Coinbase limits when your number gets big the beginning amount gets small.

Sorry you don't have the gains to realize this yet faggot

Entire boards purpose for existence is to make money

I mistakenly assumed some of us would be successful?

Literally all you had to do was BTFD which is the most basic of basic advice this is widely known.

what do u do that make 200k a year

LOL @ Porsche

AKA I want 75% of the cost of exotic car ownership but 0% of making girls panties wet

LIKE A REAL MAN

larp, it pays surprisingly well

Thanks. But you don't have to be really smart to notice what I said. There's another factor that I consider pretty important. Who do you attract, and the image that you project. A Lambo will make you look like a brainless super-richfag, but a discrete Aston Martin or a (well tempered) F-Type will make you look like a gentleman. Attention is fun for a few days, but you will end crazy, thinking what if somebody want to steal your car, or if the girl that talked to you only want you money.
Also, how often are you going to surpass the 300 km/h barrier with your supercar? It seems a waste to spend all that money in something that you will keep under 180 most of the time, and you will barely feel that "emotion".

All this stuff doesn't matter at all. It's OP's money, and he can do whatever he wants. Just enjoy it, OP!

Oh, btw. As a proper poorfag I must beg (no sharpie in the ass, sorry):
BTC: 18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

Are you Stupid?
Dump everything into BTC that sell the free gains after the split
Don't blow your load early retard

wow you have blockfolio entries I believe that you're a millionaire.

If you don't even have the common decency to be willing to stick a sharpie up your ass with timestamp, how do you have the audacity to beg?

>discrete Aston Martin or a well tempered Jag

"My only style inspiration is James Bond" *tips fedora*

Finance and insurance in a tier 3 city

AKA NOT NEW YORK (T1)

Believe me or not, but the media have some influence in our world.