Ladies, I'm not fucking around-- HIVE Blockchain Technologies

>US Ticker: PRELF, CA Ticker: HIVE
>subsidiary of Genesis Mining, THEE largest mining pool in all of bitcoin/crypto. Look at it this way-- Genesis split and now PRELF/HIVE is it's better half
>TWO $30 million dollar expansions closed in the month of October alone with the 2nd location due up and running before the end of November

I've posted this THREE times now. If you listened to me the first time, you 4x your money. If you listened to me the second time, 3x your money. IF YOU LISTENED TO ME THE THIRD TIME, you more than doubled your money this week.

PRELF/HIVE opened on Monday at $2.47. Today is Friday and PRELF/HIVE just shattered $5 to $5.24. This is no a joke people. If you believe in bitcoin and crypto, HIVE Blockchain Technologies is their life, blood and soul. Get the fuck in here.

I can only imagine what it'll do when bitcoin hits 10k...

i bough this a couple weeks ago. COMFY AF !

Wise man. Very wise man! Every morning I wake up shell-shocked

the shilling is so obvious

shilling? I want everyone to win. Very, very few people know about this company.

Whats the incentive for people to buy their shitcoin?

Okay, Genesis Mining has been around practically since day one as far as I can tell. They started HIVE to "build a bridge"(their words) from cryptocurrency into real-world markets-- like actually using bitcoin to purchase everything you do with FIAT currently.

So the next time you're considering buying into some "shitcoin" based off a twitter post, who has no product and won't reveal who the dev team is-- know that HIVE Blockchain is out there and I gave you the heads up

Meh, looks good, but +25% just today?
>buying at ATH

It is a ATH but... it's in blue sky breakout mode. So, you have to understand that it has hit a new ATH probably like 10 times this week. First it was $3.12, then it was $4.05, then it was $4.15, now today it's new ATH is $5.24.

I've watched this stock for probably close to 3 weeks now, every day has been 20% gains except for I think 3... we we're -2%, -10% and -5%

Their twitter is filled with RT's from what look like bot accounts...Hmm...I have this on a list from weeks ago, but I'll have to keep digging. Too many shitcoins.

You're missing the point... this is. not. a. shit. coin. This is a company backed by the largest mining pool in all of bitcoin.

Guys this is an old school pump and dump. I know the promoter. If you are going to buy, sell as soon as possible.
Think about it.

thank you
i bought two days ago, 45% plus at least

You don't know me. And this isn't a pump and dump. To be quite honest-- I don't even think you know what that term means.

First of all, a pump and dump lasts like 5-15minutes and is a coordinated effort by large groups of people. This has been steadily rising for WEEKS because it is so closely correlated to bitcoin itself and is a blockchain company trying to bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and real financial markets, like the others where Target, Walmart, IBM, Google, Amazon and others lie.

All in all I don't give one single fuck if you believe me or not, I've done my research-- you just read a few lines of green text. Think what you want.

holy cow thats an amazing idea, bridging crypto to large financial transactions. why didnt any other coin think of that.... oh wait hold on... 600 other coins that crashed said the exact same thing. get in line dingle

It looks solid, I'll check it out

Are you guys retarded? This is a stock not a shitcoin.

You realize that crypto pnd are different than stock ones right? Particularly since stock ones are illegal. Right now it is being pumped and it will continue but it will dump.

I'll listen to you once you've done your research. Until then, you're a gnat.

Just an FYI-- for those who are watching, the most recent dip was due to them releasing 24 million more shares, which was scheduled for November 15th(ie for the fork) but was bumped up to November 8th for "market liquidity" as they said. But, I believe it's because the hard fork is going to happen A LOT sooner than expected.

checked it out...might throw some cash at it next week once it establishes a new support. wish they had options trading available...i'd be all over that

yeah good call, I mean all in all-- the released news wasn't bad by any means. It will probably lead to a bit of price dilution but should recover to $5 levels after, like you said, support levels are established