Build something strong, that can stand times, UNIQUE...

>Build something strong, that can stand times, UNIQUE, don't steal Mediterrenean or Arabic architecture like Nords but rather use the native one
>M-muh low iq

I don’t think l understand what you’re saying but native pueblos blow that shit away

They built with whatever resources they had. People forget how big Africa is, and how difficult it was to get from North Africa/Egypt to Central Africa (caravan journey was around 6 months from memory). What they achieved with such little contact with the world is no small feat to be mocked. Timbuktu also had an extensive written history, but most of that had to be smuggled out of the country because of Islamist terrorists.

Lot of shit actually got destroyed in a lot of places with punitive expeditions of colonial era wars with imperial powers over various reasons.

Might also be an evidence of a vague sense of nationalism, since he used a NATIVE African language as administrative tongue

It's a shame really. I recommend reading "The Book Smugglers of Timbuktu" by Charlie English. It's a good read that gives a basic background knowledge on the topic.

>implying there are no rocks in Mali

It’s interesting that the rocket he’s holding is worth more than anything he could possibly hit with it all

The original castle was probably covered in gold. As arabian travellers write, "Going in that city was like a miracle, the shining was so Great one would think the sun came to the land"
Even the old Mali manuscripts tell of the king using gold in it

Gotta be ready in case some Tuareg rebels come charging at you in a 1982 Toyota being drawn by oxen.

>implying only rocks are needed to build something
You were the kid that ate glue in school, weren't you?

>probably

uh huh

>this is the brain power of 2018 Veeky Forums

>see niggers castle of mud
>"uh ASHUALLY it was probably covered in gold. Checkmate whitey"

I bet vikangz covered their straw huts with gold too
Maybe even diamonds

The gold was used in it, I said I dont know if it was "Covered in it"
The king of Mali had the most gold of that time idiot

>>"uh ASHUALLY it was probably covered in gold. Checkmate whitey"
>Checkmate whitey
Where did this happen you insecure faggot. It's called having a discussion about the topic you idiot. Instead of trying to refute him by posting sources and thus adding to the discussion your low IQ insecure ass has to resolve to posting memes and insulting others. Go take a long hard look at yourself.

/pol/ attempting to discuss history is fucking hilarious

Norse architecture doesn't look any better.

It was actually covered with rubies and emeralds back then

Norse are subhumans, no one is denying that.

>strong, that can stand times
Don't they have to rebuild it like every 40 years?

It actually does desu, and I'm no Nordaboo

Imagine hundreds of miles of barren, lifeless terrain like that. Must feel like you're on the moon. How did any humans ever manage to live permanently there at all?

>Taos pueblo
>being exceptional for anything besides it being extant enough to be used as a hotel.
its pretty fucking regular m8.

>Imagine being so rich you can cover a whole castle in gold, yet there is so little around the castle itself is made of mud.
Damn, I feel like there's a metaphor or some shit in this lol.

black attempting to discuss history is an abomination.