Ez money ez life

ez money ez life

got myself more at the delicious dip. they added OMG couple of hours ago.

1$ per COSS within Q1 2018

Bought at 0.23 and not in a position to buy more at this low price. Feelsbadman.jpg

Pretty optimistic about this coin long term though, so I continue to hold.

>they added OMG couple of hours ago.
oh shit

Added modum and omg

Amazing!

will i make it with 10k coss? i want muh passive income

1500 coss here, wish i could buy some more

why buy this and not kucoin?

DAO
i got 250k COSS , will i make it ?

1) DAO enforced split. Kucoin has (and will likely) change the split as they see fit
2) Market cap. Kucoin is 10x or so langer than COSS. The ceiling for gains is just larger for COSS.
3) COSS will be adding fiat exchange in the near future. That's massive.
4) COSS also has a merchant payment gateway (vendors) that also has revenue sharing with the COSS coin. That means even if Kucoin and COSS have the same exchange utilization, COSS will still pay more.

COSS is absurdly undervalued.

delete this please

Redpill me from going all in with coss, I currently have 250k

HODL

DELET THIS

fuck, this shilling is working on me

Delete this thread faggot my etp still hasnt recovered enough to sell ot amd buy coss

Coss is a romanian project. Do you want gypsys to exit scam you from your $$?

despite the low price this has still been insane profit so far

sold all of my COSS at $0.12 and rebought double at $0.05.

This is going to be worth so much in 2018 I've never felt so confident about a coin before in my life.

kuckoin has already mooned, yes their exchange volume is like 10x higher than COSS, but the coin also costs 10x more. There's much higher potential ROI with COSS. Plus the DAO split on COSS makes it trustless, its automatic. Kuck can change at any moment at their discretion.

Just one Romanian. And they are based in Singapore, the holy grail of cryptocurrency startups. Zero regulation.

Can you imagine buying BTC or altcoins directly on COSS + using an exchange with dividends? Save on transaction fees, make dividends, and make bank if you buy COSS now.

COSS has officially flipped from a "scam" coin to an amazing coin.

>exchange volume steadily dropping

get out of this ponzi while you can

OMG and MOD were added today. We're going to the moon boys!

This exchange isn't going anywhere dude, that Rune faggot is gonna pull a big fat exit scam where the exchange is "hacked" and leave to go start up another ponzi scheme like that SiteTalk bullshit

sure. they wouldnt get more money by just running the functional exchange