Another day, another lump of ETH bought at $294 and sold at $300

Another day, another lump of ETH bought at $294 and sold at $300.

Feels good to constantly be right. Over and over and over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

nudegirls4u.com/bol-014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i remember you from a few days or weeks ago. tought that strategy was really interesting.

but to me this strategy looks like it works until it doesnt. what do you do when ETH doesnt come back down but finally pushes back to ATH territory?

Where are you holding your ETH in while it falls?

6$ difference.

So...to make some kind of money with this pajeet-technique, you need to play with...at least 100 ETH.

Tell me faggot...are you really gambling that amount of ETH on this? Or do you have 5 ETH to play with and gain 8 gweis a day?

$6 on $294 is 2% in one day. That doubles your wad in 36 days.

You could simply buy a bigger trading position and only sell half of it. The other half goes into your holding pile.
Then here's what you're doing:

>coin goes up
You've sold your trading pile and are still in the game, no problem

>coin goes sideways
You constantly buy and sell your trading pile and maybe stock up your holding pile

>coin goes down
You hold your whole stack till it goes up again. No problem since you're only buying coins/tokens you believe in. When it goes back up proceed with trading.

Who the FUCK is that

I can't contain my cums

5+% every 1-2 days is what you are looking at as the shit rubberbands around. I bought at 282 and sold now 300 now. Will do it again. And again. And again.

Best guess for this image: Pineapple

>taking this much risk to make pennies

Holy shit lol

My dude I’ve been doing it too, started because of you and made I think 5 of those trades since you posted, thanks for the tip

That said PLS DELET

This is exactly what I do.

I've done this now over 30 times you moron.

Do the math and you'll see I'm outperforming Bitcoin this month.

>he can't read or understand basic math
>doesn't understand that what I'm saying will generate him 1100x return per year assuming he holds some ETH on the side for when it changes paradigm as well

Thanks OP, been doing this as well on a pleb scale.

Great strategy, but how the fuck did this Asian head end up with such a white trash body?

Thoughts on doing this to LTC? At 2 ETH you can buy at $51, and if it reaches $57 you'll make about $70. Of course that's when the coin actually decides to move.

OP is smart and you guys that dont get it are not. Have done this over and over again and im at 25500% gains since my starting amount.

How did you end up with such low T

This. The tattoo and baby fat really kills that bod.

Like most strategies, this will work until it doesn't.

Eventually the market will get tired of bouncing off 300 because of people like OP dumping it there, and it won't come back for a good long time.

That's a different percentage....are you seriously not understanding this?

That's why I talked about a change in paradigm occurring and mentioned above that I am holding a significant amount as well.

So if ETH stays here forever I'll make a lot of money. If ETH grows a lot from here I'll still make good money.

It's only if ETH goes down to hell and never ever recovers, and I can hold on for years at a time, that I do actually lose some money, but so far my profits are so high that ETH has to go under $140 or so to even start eating into my original trading pile and under $20 to eat into my "holding" pile. So this is a fringe scenario and I'm doing alright.

My plan isn't risk free. But it's a good strategy because of psychological points and so it is working.

What exchange do you do this with? Every site I've researched has too high of a fee, or a low fee that increases with each exchange.

What exchange do you use for day-trading? I’m a newfag just doing some dabbling on the side.

Also have some Duff for your troubles...

Pm me the bot

Gdax has 0% fees for limit trades. Do that.

Sent :)

Real talk, is it hard to write?
Do you trade eth-btc or something else?

ETH-USD.
Why would it be hard to write?
>If price is $294, buy
>If price is $300, sell

Should say $299.88, not exactly $300, but that's the idea.

Never programmed anything in my life.
Thanks for the tips will look into it.

no im a newfriend at crypto, explain pls

Actually did this a day or so ago when eth was 285. Bought 7 and resold at 298. $90 profit I will take that all day long for doing nothing. Small gains add up and way less risky.

>the tattoo
???

He is confusing the mark left by the sand with a tattoo because he is quite literally retarded.

i thought everyone did this

sauce on the slut?

>white trash body
>fat

Yes, stick thin women for you only.

Thats sand you moron, Japs aren't in love with being individual unique slowflakes like us to get tattoos, its considered extremely degenerate

This only works because all the scam ico's founders cash out at there eth at 300

T. My friend is a millionaire now from his ico

Yeah, but if enough people start doing it it'll be self-sustaining, even when the ICO selloffs slow down.

The baby fat makes it. Pleb taste.

This. Who ever said babyfat kills it is a huge faggot

OP could you explain what I'm supposed to do - I'm not a native and guess missed your last thread
$6 is what you earn hear in 2 hours, so I'd be very interested in making such 'small' money

Fixed.

Veeky Forums is giving me ramen-fever like never before.

Sauce:

nudegirls4u.com/bol-014/

wait so you literally made only 6 dollars? how is that an accomplishment?

MY LINK

So just do it with leverage

Im just curious. When you sell at 300, what do you sell for? Right now both ETH and BTC are down. So youd still just lose the money.

Its obviously eth -> dollars -> eth on the same exchange. You can hold money on an exchange.

Oh okay. So this doesnt work for burgers then.

Holy shit, I just checked the charts and realized that I managed to sell my ETH at the tippy top today! Based on the trend, now could already be the time to buy back in, or should I hold out for a dip below $290?

This range is narrowing into a tighter and tighter meme triangle.

Why not?

you're an absolute moron. He's making 2 percent essentially every day . That's why 294-300 his. 3 percent. 2 percent of whatever his money is. If he has a few dollars in then yes hes making fucking pennies.

Just trade on gdax and you can trade with dollars and bitcoin

it will consolidate around 300 until after the bitcoin fork then go up.

And I don't even own any.

I always forget about GDAX.

>going after a chink diluting the superior western race
>buying chink scorts
>living with chinks

You are a disgrace for every westener, even if you have the money you say, it is like having millions of dollars and buy just an Audi. You yellow fever fucks disgust me

>disliking audis
shouldnt you be driving your disgusting nu-camaro

Cool Atlantis reference bro.