10 cents soon

Reminder that LINK is up because people are anticipating news in devcon

reminder that 90% of those people will dump LINK when no news comes out

this is the final blow to LINKies, you've been warned

Rev up those memes for the impending dump

I would buy LINK for 1 cent

Reminder that BTC is up because people are anticipating the fork

Reminder that 90% of those people will dump BTC when the fork is over

Alts like LINK will pump hard after the fork, you've been warned.

What would even come out of this presentation? it's just nice they get on stage there and get some new people in on the link game and spread the news. No other news incoming after devcon

LINK will not be dumped. We have seen the bottom. Screencap this.

He will announce that they plan to use a part of that $32M money to begin the start of implementing the idea of beginning constructing a plan that outlines the framework that could roll out the initial phase of a project that could begin the process of planning out the streamlined process of hiring new people in the company and take care of menial tasks such as "pr" and "marketing". ETA 18-24 months for the entire process.

>already priced in

If you are selling your LINK to bots and whales, you are the sucker in the room.

no plz not the final blow no I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK BIZ YOU FUCKERS

It's a developers conference. Just a bunch of fellow nerds. He isn't talking about business plans there.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.
An overwhelming majority of people STILL havent sold LINK yet, good luck trying to get it from us at this point in the game.

At Devcon5 the proof of concept for a larger team will be demonstrated. There will be no mention of ChainLink at Devcon5 because of all of the hard work going on.

lol'd

no one wants your link faggot

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

We need mods

Kek

What went wrong here? Wasn't this supposed to make cryptos easier to use irl?

This is a long play. Right now, it's only on Binance with about 2% of the circulating supply being actively trading. Bots and whales are eating any LINK that nervous traders are selling cheap.

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN RETARDS, DUMP COMING

>all these faggots getting anxious because they didn't buy the dip
Get real homo's, we ain't selling and we ain't dumping. Having survived these past three weeks we will hang on to our LINK until atleast q1 2018

>Reminder that LINK is up because people are anticipating news in devcon
Yes
>reminder that 90% of those people will dump LINK when no news comes out
Yes

>this is the final blow to LINKies
No

This thing has huge potential, but is too under-the-radar right now. As such, it is subject to the market whims of retarded NEETs and pajeet binance bots. I think in a year or two, this thing will have more exposure and a price that reflects that.