I wasn't around for a few mouths

I wasn't around for a few mouths

WHAT HAPPEND WITH MY BITTREX ACCOUNT, WHERE IS MY 1BTC WINTHRAW LIMIT, GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

FUCKING MURICA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why did they do that

how to transfer my money, i won't give any info to this murcian jews

and where, lastly bittrex was most trusted and best market from all of the around, with ton of shitcoins, where no other exchange have that much

what should i fucking do, help

please, someone

Try to confirm your identity or something. Then withdraw from bittrex. Never hold coins in exchanges.

I don't want to give personal info in my own country, and america is the worst country I could stumble upon in this context. They spying you even when you are making a shit.

And this way I would obligated to american tax system or any american system, that is the worst thing I can imagine. Overall making "paper things" more complicated and more taxed.

And where to keep it then? I have about 15 altcoins, I cant download a wallet for each one of them.

heeelp

use Photoshop

But wait, can't us shrimp at least transfer 0.03 BTC per day?

you mean 15$? that would take ages to withraw and fees would kill me, like they would take at least half of my money, right?

yeah rigth, in america when 25% (1-4% in the rest of the world - just to compare) of the population is in jail, half of it for shit

if they could lock my money like that,( ITS FUCKING ILLIGAL IN EUROPE TO DO SUCH A THINGS - you have to inform people and give them some time to disagree), they could just fucking take it if i try to contrive

hh-help please ;____;

Get verified, retard. You only have your self to blame for this.

Yeah, No, that's like bending over in front of Uncle Sam and begging for an audit.

why me? THEY DIND EVEN WORN ME, they just did it, as i said it's fucking illigal in rest of the world

what the fuck could i do? predict fucking future?

OP I had a legacy account (1337 BTC withdrawl limit) and after I logged in one day they stripped my legacy status and my account said "New" and told me I couldn't withdraw unless I gave info. However, I noticed my withdrawl limit still said "1337" even though my account said "New" so I just tried withdrawinf anyways and it worked. Have you tried just going to wallet and trying to withdraw even though it says you can't? Not sure if you had a legacy account to begin with so I don't know if the same glitch will work for you.

>25%

kek

btw the actual number is 7-800/100k and for the rest of the world 1-300.

the fuck you think a quarter of people are in prison? i can see why people on biz lose money if this is your level of logic

or if you need that translated to % for your dumbass brain it's 0.7-0.8%, vs 0.1-0.3% in other countries

>Put in fake name
>fake dob
>real address found online
>Verified!

yeh you wrote it yesterday im not sure if it works that easy

I haven't yet

I don;t know where,

>put in real name, real adress
>data doesnt match public records
>have to upload ID to get my money of shittrex

I wrote this because I did exactly that

>data doesnt match public records