Psst... get 100% in 8 hours (I´m not a pajeet)

Last call to get in this fucking moonrocket

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zx9557F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You may not be pajeet but you are retarded if you think people have time to guess what coin you are thinking

Telling us what it is will cause us to buy which causes the value of your hodlings to rise

check the pic title rtard

I tought it would be to easy.
The filename is the key bro.

i don't buy erc trash

1.2 billion coins

fuck off reoprted

The circulating supply is currently 31 million coins. The rest are locked for 2 years until they got a working product. If you want to stay poor than buy your fucking chain you fucktard

It's not on bittrex? NOT INTERESTED.

>1.2 billion coins
>no developers
>no code
>no blockchain
>artificial scarcity to pump the price as the uncirculated tokens are unloaded by the one man band developer

Yeah, if you buy this you deserve to lose your money, subhuman.

The trick is to buy this coins before they get listet on bittrex lol

1.2 billion coins, no developer, no code, no blockchain. The token functioned as a fundraiser for a company and the token has no use case.

I'm going to make sure the SEC gets wind of this.

Irfon Watkins, has 20 years experience in API entrepreneurship. He has worked with a number of companies in the automotive industry.

The CMO, Arwen Smit, left InMotion, Jaguar's accelerator, to work on DOVU.

The Head of Product, Alex Morris, has 20 years experience building software for the likes of Adobe, Intel, Microsoft, ESPN/Disney, CERN, Red Bull Racing, Mercedes, Renault, Al Jazeera, the NHS and GSK.

James Guest, Head of Blockchain Production, has 20 years experience working for the likes of *BP, SUEZ, Google, Android, YouTube, Skype, Unilever, DTI, Lloyds and many others.

Lars Klawitter is the General Manager of Rolls Royce Bespoke and a Former Board of Directors member of Ethereum.

Rob Jones is Co-Founder of Fanduel.

David Drake is the Founder and Chairman of LDJ Capital, a 1.5 trillion dollar investment firm whose investments include Alibaba, Palantir, Lyft, N3N, Klarna, Dianrong, Truecaller, Crowdfunder, MagicLeap and DropBox.

Two major investing firms are already on board and behind this project: InMotion Ventures, the Investment arm of Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England, a Government-backed fund (United Kingdom).

There is it, the paid for paragraphs. Reported again.

Keep posting these. I'm interested in investing 100k into this coin, I believe it has much promise. Do you have an email for me to reach you at?

I've reported you to the SEC for violating securities promition laws. I wonder why you stopped replying to this thread so quickly.

The feds are VERY interested in financial fraud, even if it's done through "magical internet money".

why the fuck is most of this thread two people arguing with themselves?

welcome to segwit x2 and bitcore astroturf mixed with pajeets rooting for bch

Actually its a pajeet getting BTFO by someone who knows WTF is going on

People who don't buy DOVU have autism.

lmao threatening to report to the sec aka some pussy faggot retard dweeb beta gonna tattle to mommy government

Fuck off pajeet.... no one wants to buy your scamcoin

Orrrr... Join a group, and at least know that as long as you participate, you'll make money
discord.gg/zx9557F

>1.2 billion supply
>31M circulating

TOP KEK holy fuck what a pajeet scamshit coin. The fact that ANYONE bought this proves total delusion.

it doesn't really matter

IF

the coin can get hyped