As central banks comntinue to print free money their currencies will continue to depreciate rapidly in purchasing power

>As central banks comntinue to print free money their currencies will continue to depreciate rapidly in purchasing power
>Bitcoin is the only thing in the world which isn't pegged or manipulated against fiat, so it shows the true value of the fiat purchasing power.

Am I crazy for thinking bitcoin going up is an indicator of massive hidden hyperinflation taking it's grip? Think about it. This is what gold would be doing if it weren't manipulated by paper contracts.

You do realize they can do the same for BTC right? Contract for mined BTC in the future.

You are right about the inflation.

Except bitcoin is far too illiquid for them to do that without first accumulating enough to back up their own manipulation.

There is only a finite amount, however. Not entirely the same.

Also this, if you go and buy a 1 million contract future for bitcoin, which is easy for even the smallest true mutual fund, then it's locking up how much bitcoin circulation? 5% at minimum.

Bitcoin is FAR too small scale in terms of market cap and liquidity for them to be able to effectively manipulate it without already owning a large amount. this comes to my next point, perhaps this run up is exactly that; them buying bitcoin to the hilt before they announce they're integrating it big league into things like amazon. In ten years nobody will want fiat. But by then the crypto market will be controlled by (((them))) and those of us who sold their bags to these greedy jews will make it long term.

>There is only a finite amount, however

how have you not heard about forks? btc gold still has 2 fucking billion of marketcap made out of literally nothing

What an absolutely amazing analysis. Wow, you should start a blog and help people trade.

>forks are good
You don't want a currency splitting up multiple times every year. And it's still not quite the same because of the splitting of the chain. Inflation is not the same as splitting, say, the dollar into the Dollar and the Dollar Gold and saying there's now x2.

I don't think the amount of quantity is an issue, due to the fact it is easily divisible. The point is that there IS a maximum quantity. There's a maximum quantity, but not value--in theory.

ok, could you please tell me why bitcoin gold is worth more than a 100$ right now? what did it actaully achieve besides giving free money to btc holders?

>And it's still not quite the same because of the splitting of the chain.

im not saying its the same, but the main argument agaisnt fiat mostly is "the government can just print what they want" and forking seems the same thing to me. you wouldnt be okay if any government invented funnybucks and then just doubled the ammont of their total currency by giving it away for free would you?

Banks printing money is the same that bitcoin forking

it is worth 100$ because people are wiling to give 100$ for it if none bought it the price would fall

>forking is the same as a stock split
>creating a copy of bitcoin with similar features is the same as the USD, chinese yuan, and EURO printing them for FREE with no backing and using them as circulation money
The boomer mind hard at work, folks.

so its okay for governments to print infinite ammount of fiat because people agree that its worth the same thing right?

look at this retard try to justify his own ignorance

holy shit did you just solve the infaltion problem? why doesnt japan just come out with yen 2.0 and give it away to everyone who has money in their bank account? im sure that a ,ot different than just rpinting out free money

look at this retard trying to come up with an argument and then failing and deciding to just say some vague shit and move on

>coin forks are the same as the federal reserve printing trillions of circulating dollars with absolutely no backing
>bitcoin cash makes bitcoin worth less

The boomer mind hard at work

There is only one true BTC chain. It's the one the market chooses. The rest are failure speculations.

youre not even reading what i said are you? ill write this as clear as i can: YOU CANT TALK SHIT ABOUT FREE MONEY WHEN FORKS ARE A THING

>Bitcoin forks are the same as stock splits
>Bitcoin forks create free money
>Bitcoin forks aren't just a natural release valve for protocol disagreements and allows various implementations of satoshi's vision
>he probably thinks bitocin forks started this year
>he's probably completely uninvested in crypto because he believes le internet numbers have no value

>YOU ARE FUCKING IGNORANT AND WRONG

which part of satoshis vision was bitcoin gold? what about the bitcoin silver fork in december?

>various implementations
Grandpa. Do try to keep up.

>selling

are you seriously pretending that btc gold and the upcomming silver arent giant jokes

Forks compete for marketshare. Hence why none of them are as valuable as btc.

kekked hard
Have food/house/car prices increased sevenfold since Jan. 17'?
Bitcoin has it's own fiat pumping it all the time. It's called Tether and it's issued by Bitfinex - the Federal Reserve of Crypto.