Boss wants me to call company we buy products and get services from and ask them copies of recepits

>Boss wants me to call company we buy products and get services from and ask them copies of recepits
>Get in contact with the company's accountant
>Its a woman
>Politely ask her for the documents
>Awkward silence
>"Okay user I'll have to ask my supervisor for approval I'll have to call you back" in a smug voice
>here we fucking go
>I don't get a call back
>Call her back following up with the cunt
>"We just don't have the man power and hours to go through paperwork user"
>She starts getting defensive and says "Don't you have an accounting department for that?"
>She then says "I don't get why the IRS wants this information from us"
>more excuses
>She just doesn't want to do it
>Tell her if we don't get something soon we will have an audit
>"O-oh okay user let me pull up a list detailing a history of all transactions"
>Finally getting somewhere
>"Okay user I found them I'll have them ready next monday"
>Monday comes, no call back, call back the cunt, she doesn't answer, leave several messages, still no answer, at this time it is obvious she just hangs up when she see's my number.
>Get a hold of someone else and surprise surprise it's another Woman
>Ask her to give this cunt a message we need these documents now
>Still no call back
>Call them back again, no answer, leave more messages, get a hold of the other cunt
>"user, She said they're not ready yet and that you've already been told that" in an irritable voice
>wtf she never answers her phone and never calls me back, okay whatever I'll give her a day
>Call back next day
>same bullshit
>By this time the boss and I know they're playing a game
>We leave a message if we don't get these documents soon we're going to see you in court
>Get a call back 10 minutes later
>The cunt has a bitchfit
>While she has her fit we finally managed to pull the documents out of her ass
>It's in excel format
>All she had to do was open the file and email
>Literally could of taken less than five minutes to do
>mfw

Women in business.

Wtf ?

have your boss call her supervisor and complain about their service threatening to close your account

Daily reminder women were the prime vector for attack once the jews took control of the media in the early 1900s. They used their malleable child-like minds to their ends. They created feminism and imbued it with all the birthrate destroying ideals they needed. They pushed voting rights knowing that women are more susceptible to blanket propaganda, and were more easy to fall into the trap of psychotic egalitarianism.

Inb4 butthurt roasties who need to go back to the kitchen

You should have escaleted it earlier. Depending how important your company is for them, a friendly inquiry to directly her superiors can solve missing man power very fast.

sometimes i feel like a weirdo for hating all women but then shit like this makes so much sense desu

No it doesn't you fucking virgin. Stop listening to r9k losers who have never spoken to a female.

I really don't understand why broads pull something like this
why go through the stress of having someone call you all the time asking you to do your job when you can just do your job in 5 minutes and not have to deal with it

obesity speaks

It's funny because when she told me she "found the list" it was the same file she sent me a week later, I've kept putting shit like this in the back of my mind but I swear when I deal with another Man its straight forward and we get down to business and get answers, none of this bullshit.

It's almost like women want to do the minimal amount of work possible until they're threatened with being jailed or fired. They've been handed a free pass by society to do whatever they want.

they don't know what they're doing and just acting negatively toward him in hopes he'll go away or they want to have power of the guys by being withholding of data rather than sex. women bullshit & games have followed themselves right into the workplace.

I'm so fucking happy to be self employed and work through the internet. I can't imagine working with a bunch of entitled feminist brats everyday at work.

> use obsolete words
> sound like a genius
I bet they just sounded normal back in their day.

Can't believe I actually read this whole post

if that's all you have to contribute just leave this board forever.

You're mad cause it's true

kek

bump bump bump newfag here

samefag

samefriend I can tel

LOL I'm married for 12 years and my wife always quotes nietzche regarding women. She says she loves a lot of women as individuals but is horribly disgusted of women as a group.
Best girls are always the ones that are redpilled about the womyn mentality

>man is given a task (prey).
>Man devotes his time and effort to get the prey
>if he can't do it alone he seeks help to bring the prey down
>profit rested and comfy until next task appears
>repeat cycle

>woman is given a task
>tries her best to avoid having to do the task
>tries to make others work for her
>if it fails bitch a lot about it for attention
>attention gotten try to avoid doing the task again
>fail
>repeat attention grab
>fail
>do the task reluctantly in a half asked way
>waste more energy avoiding the task than what it takes to actually doing it

Prove me wrong

>social shame-based ad hominem

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $500.

You are right, I don't get why white knights think the way they do besides being brainwashed by the media/education systems into thinking women are at all equal to men speaking about the majority. There are exceptions to this rule in some cases.

they're usually redpilled about it at 12yo
men have lots of things hidden from them, that's their game

dubs confirm

Women in the workplace are vampire sucking your energy out on pointless shit.
I'm convinced an all male staff would be an all female or mixed staff in every single sector

individual women have unique ideas in private, but women as a group, overall, very closely approximate the principles espoused in , as they have been taught that independence allows them to be set free, when independence merely shackles them to a life of different responsibility than that of dependence on a man.

Freedom is arbitrary, fleeting; you cannot appreciate freedom unless you are shackled, just as you cannot understand understand slavery when you are not a slave.

Women were not slaves to corporations in generations past, men were. Now, women are getting their turn, and realizing that the reason they were sold the idea of "independence" was to drive down the marginal cost of labor, to make the populace more productive while at the same time devaluing labor.

Feminism is a noble idea that just happens to coincide almost perfectly with capitalistic goals of increasing profits by decreasing the marginal cost of labor.

Saying you are retarded for lacking a part of your brain isn't ad hominem
Saying you have no woman knowledge for being a virgin isn't ad hominem

>20th grade