>buzzfeed
>hypebeast
>facebook

nobody gives a fuck

>Bjork
Who?

she looks like absolute shit now

Who?

.......this is great news for Bitcoin... whats wrong with you OP?

she sure got ugly

Critical me tells myself that all of those are cancer and should be avoided at all costs.
Logical me tells me that Facebook is a marketing machine and advertising bitcoin alone can bring the price to unprecedented levels.

>four cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin
AudioCoin
Litecoin
Dashcoin (presumably Dash?)

And if you pay with AudioCoin, you get $19 worth of AudioCoin. Why would you not buy ten thousand copies with AudioCoin, then sell all your AudioCoin rewards?

25 year old Bjork was cute, 50 year old Bjork, eh.

my bad. 19 cents is the total not the per coin price.

Problem is that BTC isn't ready for normie markets yet, and when people find out, it will plummet.

alright bro

WTF happened????????????

but BTC developers who hold large sums of BTC are more than motivated to properly fix the scaling issues so they can become moguls

I'm sure they'll love waiting 10 minutes for their transactions, downloading massive wallets (or losing their BTC on hot ones), losing their keys and passwords with no recovery, and shitting up addresses. That'll really get them stoked.

She sure as hell doesnt look icelandic

>audiocoin
>litecoin
>dashcoin

lmao what, might aswell just add bitbeans at that point

she is mixed inuit and icelandic
inuits are native american
native americans are asian descent
so thus, she looks hapa because she is technically hapa

Can it, though? Without brute force (which is not a solution). I want crypto to succeed as a whole. My impressions are that BTC is a standard, but it is too clunky to really be effective right now. Normies are short tempered, impatient, and easily scammed. Banks would love nothing better than to use this as an example of why you shouldn't step out of line.

It's good for short/mid-term gains, but I worry about how it'll influence crypto if there are scaling issues. It can't stay speculative forever.

Ya ur totally right because there aren't services that abstract that whole process.

>i'll just keep my life savings on Coinbase

Is that what you're saying?

>early adapters
this creature still thinks people pay for music.

>now

I hate the paradox that I'm feeling inside. I feel this not only for crypto but also for other stuff like certain bands or movies. At the same time I want more people to know about it but also I hate when people know about it. I want crypto to be OUR thing. It's some kind of psychosis. Probably a result of always being excluded and now having my own little thing that I want normies out of.

rich people dont want other people to get rich either, you want to keep it all to yourself

its greed you are feeling user, and fear of missing out

Once the BTC dump happens these are the kinds of people who will be crying for regulation.

Normies are not creative, and ruin any purity when they get their grubby claws on anything because inevitably people will market towards that dull, grubby market and tarnish the whole thing. Just like games.

It fucking sucks DICK how the crypto market will be as slow-moving as the stock market within a few years.

FUCK.

fucking hipster kys

Why is normiemoney considered a bad thing?
Even if you only hold alts you should be happy about more money being injected into this. At some point that money will reach alts aswel.

It's not the money, it's the people behind it (and those who guide them). Do you seriously think crypto is at the stage where it has a stable and ready foundation enough for larger markets and transactions which can rival fiat?

>normies buying bitcoin

See you on the moon bois

It's called "age" and it happens to everyone.

GTFO Byork

No ETH?
the fuck

that pic is from 20 years ago, user.

Hi there

Nice, this is anything but bad.

it's only the start user
it'll move really fast now
because it's fun and we like. to think we're building the next world

normies leave