What's with the racism and misogyny?

This board has some great information, but you have to dig through piles of racist and misogynistic bullshit to find it. What gives?

fuck you faggot nigger roastie kike slut dyke cunt cuck beta orbiter

if you dont like it, fuck off, its so easy. otherwise shut the fuck up and make money

>guaranteed replies
get the fuck of this board

suck a sandnigger dick u fucking pajeet

It is pretty disheartening :(

You haven't heard how stock people talk?
biz is civilized compared to those animals. Go back to breddit

it keeps subhumans and cucks like you out of our business

Go back to plebbit you giant faggot cunt and be among your own kind.

why dont you grow your money tree on facebook

I've been on this board for quite a while. I'm not going anywhere. I was just curious why you're all so angry.

As a human it synchronizes with me at a overpowering level in emotion. To receive audio broadcasts of analog signaling makes me decode. Can we all not be within binary? Are we not human?

i'm vegan so i find this offensive

Kill yourself you kike nigger lover

People used to post cheese pizza to keep soft headed idiots like you away. It's called get the fuck out normie.

Try opening your eyes in society you subhuman.

Back to /pol/ with you

So you're all insecure. I get it now.

>people taking this b8

Saying nigger means we all mad. I bet you are some angsty mystery meat.

Post your hand with time stamp and ID.

Not an argument

It's not biz's daily the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world is occurring for kissless virgin edgelords who apparently can't think of anything constructive to do with that wealth than pay hookers and buy over rated, ridiculous automobiles

I don't really get it either, but Veeky Forums has taught me that you have the power to not give a shit and live your life at ease through blissful tolerance.

if you don't like it, go back to normie world. (You can hide them btw) and filter out words if you get triggered. This board is composed of the worse elements from /v/pol/ r9k etc combined with P&D groups and pajeets

Honestly people should take that shit back to /pol/. No matter what your ideology is, you're an idiot if you mix your political/cultural views with investing. So many fucking idiots on this thread didn't invest in Bitcoin because they hate normies, missed out on Ripple because they hate Jews, and basically just made a ton of dumbass investing moves because of their hivemind edginess. Once again, anons, THE MARKETS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELS.

This board is just full of fucking resentful white NEETs which have only seen a moving pussy on /gif/.
Plus, add that they made some money thanks to crypto, and you obtain resentul self entitled NEETs.
Most of them are disgusting, but uou can even find some serious person.

I'm not racist, would consider myself liberal / leftie. Veeky Forums is always sort of retarded in those terms, but I wouldn't take everything seriously.

Recently /pol/ is spilling over, but those are not the views of the majority imo. They are just loud retards, while others can't be bothered to spend time on discussions who is a "nigger".

This board is tame. If you want 'racism and misogyny' as you call them go to /pol/

I bet these faggots unuironically bought stratis and bancor at ATH and wonder why they're always losing money. Egalitarian poison has destroyed your rational brain.

>plus
>add
get a load of this nigger. ooga booga math. adorable.

Investment world is full of this. This is how men talk. This is what men do.

When I got hired at an investment firm the boss said "you might notice we don't hire women here. Do you know why? Because if we did everyone would be trying to fuck em!" belly laughs all around.

Would you like to know what the inside of a pussy feels like, user?

People with feefees that get hurt easy don't deserve to make it.
They had to take over universities and indoctrinated faggots to behave the way the Jews want them to behave. So long as we have free speech were gonna use to filter out the weaklings.

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
saged

Thanks mate, it wasn't very elegant. But it seems correct to me. Is there a specific rule against this phrasal construction?

What happened next, user? Did Don Draper hand you an old fashioned?
I actually work in the corporate world in Manhattan and, yes, it's fratty and people say shit like that when they're out for drinks, but it's not Wolf of Wall Street style anymore. The fact that you think it is just means you're lying.

there's a specific rule against you pretending to be human.