Bitcoin at $7500, we still goin up babay!

Bitcoin at $7500, we still goin up babay!

I bought in at $250 boii, this is all gravy for me!

It's so simple the choice to go wtih bitcoin. We only need one digital currency, obviously bitcoin is going to take digital coins to the mainstream. Duh.

Why do you keep replying to your own thread? BTC is going to have a bad time in the post fork chaos.

Bs, bitcoin is going to continue going up until it reaches parity with the dollar.

how do you know?

I explained why in another thread, basically with the exchanges being decentralized after mt. gox, no single hack poses a threat to the price of bitcoin.

The numerous warning signs around this fork. Worried miners, the enormous about of normans buying in (who will be spooked and run during the fork), the transaction volume of BTC mirroring what it had before its first crash, tethers mirroring the first crash for artificial inflation, whale movements, and more.

Literally everything is pointing to gloom and doom at the fork. You have to be deluded not to be cautious.

Hacks aren't what's going to cause this crash, again if you think that you're deluded.

I 100% cashed out yesterday. Fuck this noise.

You still have time. The ATH will probably be 3-4 days before the fork then everything will come tumbling down.

what will be the best to buy before the fork?

And then Trump will ban Bitcoin. The price will tank to 10$. Congratulations.

No idea. I just predict bad shit, not good shit. Alts will see a rise as money flows back from BTC to alts.

Its gonna dump like the shitcoin it is

I'm talking reality here. Trump isn't banning shitcoin, you missed out on the rise because of doubt, that's reality noob. Real money that you really missed out on.

what are the odds it will hit $8000 before the fork?

Another reason to kill that fucking geezer.

You retard, nothing will stop bitcoin.

>tfw sold bitcoin at $700

Very high. Ignore the breif anti btc shills. They want it to dip so they can buy in. It will go up to 8-8.75k. But you can bet the futures investors will short it days after fork. it will be a tasty dip heheheh

rofl