Just a daily reminder that Bitcoin Cash is Satoshi's original vision for the currency

Just a daily reminder that Bitcoin Cash is Satoshi's original vision for the currency.

Buy it now

Flippening when

The best bet in this FUD. Massive potential

>Satoshi's vision

I'm expecting 2k by Christmas. Sometime next year is when the flippening will occur

Bcash is the altcoin that is more far away from the Satoshi's vision.
Hell even Dogecoin is more "Satoshi" than Btrash

What's with B2X?

FInally a meme that actually portrays the reality.

All the shit segwit enables > the retarded changes on Bcash

all the miners are moving over to cash until the fork. Shits not going to stop raising till then

>hits not going to stop raising till then

you mean after the fork, the Cash will stop to rise ?

There is nothing in Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper about increasing block size.,Bch is an attack on the bitcoin network backed by 1 dev and bitcoin Judas.

> It can be phased in, like: if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize = largerlimit
> It can start being in versions way ahead, so by the time it reaches that block number and goes into effect, the older versions that don’t have it are already obsolete.
> -Satoshi Nakamoto

don't be absolete, user. buy bitcoin (cash)

/u/theymos please go

> Satoshi's original vision for the currency.

>"muh founding fathers. muh constitution!"

You can tell that these cucks are burgers all the way.

>"Someone who had a lot of power and drive decided this was for the best long ago that should be argument enough."

Lmao stupid politically self cucked burgers.

Fuck off tones

By following Bitcoin’s original economic code BitcoinCash’s market cap is higher today than Bitcoin’s was just one year ago.

FUD like this shows you fags are scared. BTC is antiquated and will be forked into oblivion. BCH is now the future

Korea is waking up

Time to check on my favorite crypocurren-aaaahhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fake Satoshi's Vision

fuck off faggot boy

It's an exit pump to get 1x and 2x btc before fork. But it's going to go high.

1k before fork

stop spreading bs

BTC is antiquated and a shitcoin. BCH is a slightly less antiquated shitcoin.

They're both shit plagued by the worst kinds of miner politics and deserve to die.

Fuck off Somali Butt Pirate.

Salty Alty. Back to your alt coin containment scam. Oh wait, Bitcoin Cash IS an Alt Coin Scam. Never mind, carry on.

Memes and shitposts asides. Why do you think it's the original idea?

Shitposting on the internet all day and getting triggered

flippening is about to happen this month bruh. Not sure why you think the segshit chains will be able to hang on with no miner support.

BCH has a purpose and a use as digital cash unlike bitcoin segshit which is only used as a speculative bubble fueled by dumb money like yourself buying in because it always seems to go up - until it doesn't.

I thought it was a meme but the more I look in the shadows, the more the writing is on the wall!

BCH supporters are late-entry redditors who can't afford full coins without a flippening.

Rodger Ver is worth like 3 billion these day. Don't be deluded

Proof of Work is the only non-arbitrary metric you should be looking at.

BTC is the chain with the most accumulated difficulty. think of the amount of work on a chain as the amount of energy burned to secure the network.

Every day BTC moves further and further away from BCH. BTC will always be the highest difficulty chain with the most proof of work.

Fuck BCH.
Fuck BCH shills.
That is all.

NOT A DRILL KOREA DUMPING

Boobs

Chest

Hernia

I personally agree, but you got to understand the position BTC has taken.

reminder that Bcash is currently on EDA damage control

oh my sides

SEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMG SELL

should have bought the real bitcoin with the proof-of-work behind it instead of speculating on a minority chain fork