Girls are better traders, face it

Hi. I'm a female trader. Saw a post asking for a feminine touch. I know you're all angry virgins, but you don't yet know the value of money.

Having grown up in Mumbai I have seen poverty and struggles, I don't take money for granted, and I know a good crypto when I see one.

Blocknet is the only completely decentralised exchange full stop. The UI is unveiling next week.

Volume is currently low, price is stable (even through this fork troubles). It is going to spike massively. It can only go up. Seriously.

Source:

twitter.com/The_Blocknet/status/925813532637257728

been holding this gem for awhile babyyy

Wow a girl xD Hi :D

I have waited too long for this day :) :) :)

Money is a worthless piece of shit. For some reason, people believe it's worth something and throw it at each other for shit.

how entrancing

30 block for a camshow ;)

this guy

... that actually is kinda tempting ;)

> Mumbai

Fuck off, pajeet

im ready

Will hurt when an Indian GIRL outrades you next week! :) :)

Blocknet (BLOCK) = 100% Decentralized

Crypto without Decentralization has a very bleak future, and Blocknet is here to solve that problem. Just one of their many projects is being released next week and it is the user interface for the Blocknet powered decentralized exchange.

Wtf I am a blockhead now

shillin' like a pro ;)

your pink wojak pussy will get justed with BLOCK

Thank you, now I know I should never invest in this shit.

Go back to the kitchen

What's your networth?

>Go back to the kitchen

Very trigger, much oppression

to the kitchen?
so you don't like good food?

Em. I live a good life now. I'll put it that way.

screencapped

sure thing honey

Ok I'll bite - your subject is that girls are better traders. I'm guessing you're talking about employing more yin than yang in your trading?

Could you explain more about the strategies you use? I imagine a softer gentler approach would be to make less impulsive swing trades, more FA based long term holds.

post your tits & BTC address

+9000 respect points (if you're real)

i am from delhi. Maybe we could discuss crypto and blockchain. What do you think?

urghh pesty parjeet. Avoid.

how much for an hour, bb?

Blocknet will be the Google of Crypto

No other project is 100% decentralized. Blocknet is building and expanding on Satoshi's dream. Blocknet is real and is making real progress in achieving their goals.

Yup, I literally get euphoria better than any drug looking at how cheap BLOCK is right now.

I just cant stop buying.

hy bbi
so seksi
sho bob n vegana pic
ok bitch lasagna

DO MILK

lol so this bitch is trying to shill us her bags?

pay me and I'll teach you how to actually trade

[email protected]