All problems solved?

All problems solved?

>kikes in central europe
No. We can barerly hold European Jews known as Germans, we don't need more Jews in Europe.

Not big enough

Pretty sure it'd be bigger than the Israel in the Middle East we have now (a big chunk of which is empty desert).

Stalin could have done this at a pen stroke and everyone would have applauded besides the hardcore zionists.

Why any of this?

>Jewish Prussians

my dick can only get so erect

What makes more sense (post-Halocaust) than carving Israel out of Germany?

Consider that most of that is now (totally randomly) Russia.

Not most of it, a third of it is now Russian. The rest went to Poland and the small Memel strip to Lithuania.

what is with this meme? where did it come from? I've seen several threads on it before on this board but i'd like to know where it originates

Pretty sure it was a somewhat mainstream idea immediately post-WW2.

The Soviet's did a much shittier version of it with the Jewish Autonomous Oblast (or whatever it's called) in eastern Siberia. It still exists, but has no Jews.

autonomous oblast was made in the 1930s though.

>Pretty sure it was a somewhat mainstream idea immediately post-WW2.
interesting if true

>here, have this random piece of land in Outer Manchuria we stole from China a hundred years ago, hope you don't mind the infrastructure and communication problems, but we've built some menorah monuments for you, so it's all good!

True Homeland

Why was this proposed by the Nazis to begin with? Seems utterly random.

it wasn't proposed by Nazis. Poland planned to buy Madagascar from France to get a colony and to give Jews their own homeland(Poland had most of the Jews and they didnt assimilate after 1000years of their living in Poland).

If anything it would be hilarious watching the bitthurt from germans

>judeogermans
>upset about fellow judeogermans settling back in stolen land
wut

Germans today don't seem to mind that Prussia was carved up and parcelled out.

If anything they could get over their holocaust guilt easier if it were given to the jews.

More like from Poles. I fckin live in Kiryat Hafa

Alternate history forums from the late 2000s/early 2010s like other stuff on Veeky Forums.

German butthurt caused wwii, if anything the allies helped them by getting the jews out of Germany so they'd stop sperging the fuck out.

>it wasn't proposed by Nazis.
yes it was. it was discussed in policy circles in teh 1930s. i forgot who brought it up first but I think it was a french or german far right guy either before or a bit after WWI.

>Jews and they didnt assimilate after 1000years of their living in Poland
except that's bullshit and also ignores the fact that jews were PURPOSELY given a different set of laws and economic privileges in the polish kingdom. they were treated as a feudal estate like the peasants and szlachta and germans. it also doesn't help that right wing polish governments in the 1930s passed laws that DISCRIMINATED and were against assimilation.

This estate thing, are you saying that the Germans were assimilated as well?

no germans were not assimilated. like the jews they were considered a caste that the king granted special economic privileges, self rule and cultural autonomy in return for a set of obligations such as payments in cash or in kind or perhaps military troops. I'm not 100% familiar with the history.

You are both wrong.
Millions of Jews in Poland came from Russia after it sent them after Partitions and they didn't feel any connection to Polish state. Some of the older remnants did a bit.

>1930s passed laws that DISCRIMINATED and were against assimilation.
Plenty of Jews were against assimiliation because it would mean end of their identity.
Also some of them proposed to Germans in WW1 to create Jewish-German state in Poland where both nations would dominate the Poles.

>no germans were not assimilated
Some Germans assimiliated for example Bambrzy group.
There are Polish generals from former Germans in Poland who fought for Poland in September 1939

>Jewish state in Europe
Now i know how disgusted arabs must be.