ICON

How come this is so under the rader?
Legitimate project, got some serious backing from LEGITIMATE organizations, ICO sold out in 6hours.
Compare to the rest of the shit being shilled here, this one is actually solid.
Whats the silence about? Is it intentional?
Or this shit just gonna tank like everything else

I want to get through the KYC first.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP let me get in cheap

Okay guys, this is actually korean NEO/ETHEREUM and will surpass them both in no time. Self-learning AI and tons of banks and unis partnerships. WOOOOOOOOOOOORI BANK HEAR ME SENPAI

helpful and constructive... thanks

I participated in the ico with 20 eth and got confirmed KYC, no doubt this will be 5 or even 10 usd in some months no doubt, last time i say this sayonara.

Just buy it when it reach binance and the price drop 40%.

thats what they said about enigma, req, etc..

another worthless shitcoin that nobody cares about. good luck selling those ico bags in this market environment.

it's an ico platform that got released just as korea banned icos. pretty much useless

people are going to ignore it until it has 200x like antshares

shitcoin?
You're telling me Koreans won't support this project?
I don't even bother reading what faggots in the west have the say about this coin. Faggots in the west are poor. Wealth is being shifted to the east.
Koreans ARE currently the largest buyers of cryptos in the world. You think koreans won't support their own home grown partially government funded loopchain?
What planet are you living on?
Do you even know how collective koreans are? How nationalistic they are?
This coin can hit $ 5-10 next year.

I wonder how many people don't realize that Icon is already at 500mil market cap. This is gonna come back down for sure. I will wait to buy in much cheaper.

when is coins tradable ?

Korean government banning ICOS.

Yes banning ICON ICX the open source project they have partially funded themselves.
Typical newfag logic.

BOScoin is the much much better Korean coin

If you degenerates haven't seen how much Korea can move a coin then you must have just started in crypto. They do not fuck around.

Market cap is 40 million faggot, do some research

THE GOOKS ARE WAKING UP

LMAO. Everyone that knows doesn't want you to know this: ICON will be listed on Coinone Exchange as its first exchange. Why? Because they fucking own it! MOON.

>400 million tokens
>trading over $1
How is this 40 million market cap?
LOL. No wonder you biz fags lose all your money. You can't even do basic math. Sell all your coins now before you lose everything.

>uses IOU prices

Their ICO was 1ETH = 2500 = ~$0.12 = 48mil market cap. It's trading 10x that now. Stay poor dumbfag

Are you retarded? You can't sell the tokens.
Those are IOUs that are being traded, only an idiot would think that it correlates to the real price.
Here, an example for a brainlet like you:
1 million tokens sold during ICO
20k IOUs traded on a low volume shitexchange
Do you see the problem? IOU prices are inflated and there's no selling pressure from actual token holders because they can't fucking sell or short.